The online racing simulator
Oval event, date change
I am going to move the oval event 1 week to Sunday the 21st, simply because it will give you and I chance to practice :shrug

If it's a big problem moving it, then say, and we can see if the majority want it this week, but I would like at least a week to practice
I would Prefer this week to be honest.
I'm sure the other guys do too. Sooner we get this season totally finnished, sooner you can start with the WC
A week later will have no effect on the WC, I am planning to start the WC on 22nd November.
Well, i don't mind then.. But I don't see why it can't be on the 'traditional' Thursday... There is a GP on THAT Sunday don't forget... And with the RSSC that's something we have never had a problem with... Clashing with a GP weekend. Well... Unless you count Thursday Testing
that's a good point.........., but I think we'll stick with sunday for now, it's not like it affects the points or anything.
Hmm, I'll miss oval event. I have something important to do on 21st. But I hope I'll see you all in RSWC, even if I'll not finish oval race.
eh......ok then, how about we make it thursday 25th.
Quote from danowat :eh......ok then, how about we make it thursday 25th.

Don't change date because one driver can't go. If I can sign up RSWC without oval round participation, so doesn't matter.
It does make sence to make it a Thursday, simply because it brings it in line with the rest of the season, tbh, I don't really know what to do...........
Honestly, i'm easy if it's a Thursday or a Sunday. But if it's a GP clash then i won't be racing tbh .
Maybe a poll to run for the weekend?
We could just leave it as it was and run it this Sunday, trouble with that is, I will have zero practice before the race.

I am easy, I'll make a poll.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG