The online racing simulator
Bespoke Within LFS
(9 posts, started )
Bespoke Within LFS
ive just been messing around on LFS with bespoke.

now as far as i understand you can only change 3 of the cars wheels.

how difficult would it be to implament Bespoke to lfs?

im just thinking at the moment like the tyres we have 5 or 6. wouldnt it be good if we have 10 alloys to choose from??

im sure this has been discussed before i just wondered if anyone had any idea of whether or not its doable.
It's definitely been discussed before and I think it'd be a good addition.

It'd need to be ensured that when full aero modelling is introduced there's no advantage between the wheels, but I'm all for extra small customisation options like that (no pointless air scoops or bodykit though!).

I never got on with BeSpoke, but some of the designs I've seen shared here are amazing. Some of them would be really nice to see available for more cars.
#3 - dev
Quote from Dajmin :It'd need to be ensured that when full aero modelling is introduced there's no advantage between the wheels, but I'm all for extra small customisation options like that (no pointless air scoops or bodykit though!).

+1
Sadly moving each vertex by entering numbers with a slider that does not offer sufficient precision is hardly the ideal method to create rims by. I do agree some better designed rims, and a choice of alternates, would be small but nice visual improvement.
As far as I'm aware, most racing series run very specific single wheel homogininasdoniasdflkj....

All the freaking wheels are the same.

(ok so perhaps we need wheels that look more like real competition wheels to start with, but you get the idea.)
#6 - yaper
At least, there should be road and dirt version of the rims, for cars that can be equipped with dirt tires of course.
Same goes to tire diameters. RB4 with knobbly/hybrid low profile tyres is kind a funny right now.
if it could be created within lfs and not a outside of lfs program, and allso for there to be limits so that you cant have rims without spokes at all unrealisticly then i think it would be cool as long as it stays realistic.
Later on its going to be the LFS version of NFS whit all the tuning options starting from BeSpoke
Quote from MAE_2007 :Later on its going to be the LFS version of NFS whit all the tuning options starting from BeSpoke

i doubt LFS will go into the ricer type of tuning...

+1 to having different wheels, but -1 to making your own while in the pits. Obviously, this would include the "wheel file" to be downloaded, making the bandwidth bigger, so i vote for preset ones

Bespoke Within LFS
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG