The online racing simulator
GTTC Entries
(42 posts, started )
GTTC Entries
I am now accepting entrants for the GTTC which will start for the first time in season 2. Please PM me if you would like to enter. Cars eligable are all TBO and GTR class cars.

Go to www.gentlefoot.com for more information. To enter you must register on the forum and PM me.
I would register.. but... I'll wait, n see who else is knocking about.
Quote from Tobsen00 :This sounds nice, but there are some things which would intrest me:
- on which day is this event,
- any restictions or extra mass,
- TBO + GTR's in same grid ?

Tobsen

Effectively it is run to the same calandar and rules as the GFC except the classes are TBO and GTR instead of FOX and FO8.

Races will be on Sundays at around 5 or 6 pm UK time every two weeks. No restrictors or ballast is planned for season 1.
Add LX6 and I'm in.
Calander?, I can only race every other Sunday, so it depends which Sunday it falls on
Quote from danowat :Calander?, I can only race every other Sunday, so it depends which Sunday it falls on

No dates set as yet - it will be every other week though.
Ahh........well, I will be interested once I am sure I can attend
#9 - bbman
Quote from Gentlefoot :Effectively it is run to the same calandar and rules as the GFC except the classes are TBO and GTR instead of FOX and FO8.

Races will be on Sundays at around 5 or 6 pm UK time every two weeks. No restrictors or ballast is planned for season 1.

Wouldn't LRF be better? I imagine the huge speed difference could prove to be very "dangerous"...
Quote from bbman :Wouldn't LRF be better? I imagine the huge speed difference could prove to be very "dangerous"...

Yes, you need strong rules and judicial. It works perfectly in the GFC with FO8s and FOXs.

Although I may now simply add the GTRs to the mix in the GFC. Don't think I will get the numbers to run both competitions and get decent numbers on the grid.

The average over the season has been about 25 for the GFC and obviously I would like the full compliment of 32 drivers.
So you have no interest in adding the LX class (LX6 at least)?
I was very serious about my previous post so I'm just making sure it's taken as serious.

Thanks.
Quote from gohfeld23 :So you have no interest in adding the LX class (LX6 at least)?
I was very serious about my previous post so I'm just making sure it's taken as serious.

Thanks.

No plans to run LXs at present but I will consider it depending on how many entries I get into this competition.
ive registered!

hope its goes ahead, even if you dont got enough entries you might think about running one off GTTC races, maybe one a month to see if it gets more interest.
Quote from Gentlefoot :No plans to run LXs at present but I will consider it depending on how many entries I get into this competition.

Great, thanks for clearing that up.
I was just thinking that such a well organised league/series would benefit from running LX in terms of race quality and skill. (Majority of LX lovers are very good and clean racers that appreciate fighting for control of the vehicle [not to be mistaken with fast ;P )
It would also provide the LX community with a safe and competitive place to race and maybe even spark more interest in the LX class to other racers.

I'm looking forward to the day you include it
I will consider adding LXs into the mix. If you would like to compete in the GTTC in an LX please register and let me know and I will add you to the list.

I guess the LX4 and LX6 would need to be in there own classes as I don't think either of their lap times are comparable with either TBO or GTR but I will check the stats on LFS World.

If I get enough sign ups I will introduce LXs also. At some point we will need to hold a test event as proof of concept to make sure these cars can run on track together with no problems. We did this prior to season 1 of the GFC and it was great fun apart from anything else. We held it at Fern Bay Club so there was a lot of lapping of slower cars. This would probably be the order of the day for this test too.

EDIT: Just looked at the WRs for LXs, TBOs and GTRs. The LX4 has very similar lap times to the TBOs so could compete in the same class. It's faster on the tight twisty tracks but slower on the big fast circuits. The LX6 though is faster than the TBOs and slower than the GTRs by quite a margin. The only way we could include LX6s is if they run in their own class.
I've always wanted to get in on some organised racing.
Gmail addresses are banned?
As my Gmail is my only means of receiving personal e-mail, I'm unable to register currently.
Strange to ban Gmail but you must have a legit reason behind it.
I'll look into signing up with yahoo or something as I'd like to have my vote count towards LX's.

Please let me know if any other web mail is banned as well so I know where to look for an account.
#19 - Jakg
Any word on what the tracks will be?
Quote from Mischief007 :Gmail addresses are banned?

Quote from gohfeld23 :As my Gmail is my only means of receiving personal e-mail, I'm unable to register currently.
Strange to ban Gmail but you must have a legit reason behind it.
I'll look into signing up with yahoo or something as I'd like to have my vote count towards LX's.

Please let me know if any other web mail is banned as well so I know where to look for an account.

Try again lads. Should be sorted now.

Quote from Jakg :Any word on what the tracks will be?

The tracks will be virtually the same as the GFC season 1 calendar apart from possibly one or two changes.
Thanks GF
I have now set the dates and venues for the two upcoming GTTC seasons. Go to this page for the calendar and start times. You can also enter the event from this page.

http://www.gentlefoot.com/GTTC.html
Shame that, its on the wrong bi-weekly cycle, so I can't attend
Sorry to hear that mate. Would have enjoyed racing you again.

I have decided to offer prizes for the GFC and GTTC season winners. The winners of the GTR and TBO classes in the GTTC and the FOX and FO8 classes in the GFC will now win a genuine, quality trophy!

The trophy will be motorsport oriented with a plaque and personalised engraving.

The next season of the GFC and GTTC is due to start on Sunday 6th January. Get your entry in now to be in with a chance of winning these excellent prizes.

Read more here:
http://gentlefoot.com

Enter here:
http://gentlefoot.com/entry.html
Quote from Gentlefoot :I will consider adding LXs into the mix. If you would like to compete in the GTTC in an LX please register and let me know and I will add you to the list.

I'd be up for some LXing, if you don't mind me trolling around at the back of the field every race, I know you GF guys are darn quick, but if you need to fill up spaces i'd tag along. + If its only me and Gohfeld it'd be no contest.

I'd register my interest, but i can't for the life of me remember my username/password or even which email address i gave when signing into your site ??

GTTC Entries
(42 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG