The online racing simulator
360 Controler Issue.
(9 posts, started )
360 Controler Issue.
Ok I bought a 360 elite, it came with 2 controlers.
Both wireless.

It also came with a charge and play kit so! I was thinking I could connect it to my computer and download the drivers (which I did)

I held the guide button to turn it on, My XBOX downstiars turned on

I got pritty pissed, Then I was trying to congig it in lfs and diddent respond....

Help pls?

,Jason

I searched, Found nothing
eh here's the deal. So far, only fully corded non-wireless controllers work. I grabbed a used one for $20. You may want to check the XBCD driver website every once and a while to see if they have anything new concerning wireless.
#3 - Woz
Quote from GodOfDrift :Ok I bought a 360 elite, it came with 2 controlers.
Both wireless.

It also came with a charge and play kit so! I was thinking I could connect it to my computer and download the drivers (which I did)

I held the guide button to turn it on, My XBOX downstiars turned on

I got pritty pissed, Then I was trying to congig it in lfs and diddent respond....

Help pls?

,Jason

I searched, Found nothing

LFS will work with any HID controller that correctly reports its Axis and Buttons to Windows in the game controller form.

LFS just uses interfaces within Direct X to find what controllers are available and what they can do. If windows can't see it then neither can LFS.

To me it sounds like it is a Windows driver issue.
but that wont solve his problem that his xbox 360 turns on though :/
Toss the piece of crap out the window?
Use it as a paperweight, because that's all it's good for?
Unplug it?
Quote from Belain :but that wont solve his problem that his xbox 360 turns on though :/

Turn the controller on, it turns the 360 on. Turn the 360 off and then synchronize it to the Wireless receiver.

Takes a brilliant mind to think of that eh.

The problem is that he doesn't have the wireless receiver needed in order to use the wireless controller.
I bought the wireless usb reciever for pc and it works great. wired x360 pads also work.
Well that was a waste of posting time LOL done it now but the steering is a bit sensative any idea to make it slower and more gentle xD

360 Controler Issue.
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG