The online racing simulator
Vl Turbo Dose SFX
(17 posts, started )
Vl Turbo Dose SFX
Can someone tell the link for were i can find a Vl Turbo Dose SFX
or just a Turbo dose SFX
thanks
What the hell was that?!
SO what are you trying to say Your looking for a vl dose? sound off a Vl or Vb commodore? for tweak or ingame editor
I've never known about the VL Turbo, but after I've seen it, I've come to the conclusion I'd rather have a Lada Niva than this pile of junk metal
ot: omfg danzig got s2 finaly
Haha yeahh
Offtopic: sorry but holy firetruck Danzig Got s2? what about DMD? he hasnt been on msn in ages! pm me ? yah

Ontopic: i have Vl dose pipe and flutter which one do u want?
Yeah DMD is still around. He's not really into LFS anymore though. So DUB isnt really alive anymore... Im kinda looking out for a new team or something.
Quote from Danzig :Yeah DMD is still around. He's not really into LFS anymore though. So DUB isnt really alive anymore... Im kinda looking out for a new team or something.

msn me well talk with niko i miss dmd he still owes me the skin lol
Quote from ATHome : I'd rather have a Lada Niva than this pile of junk metal

oh comon, Its a fun car to go through fields @ 80km/h and watching how part are falling of from it
#13 - PoVo
3years bump
They are quite an ugly car yes, but they're not well known for looks, it's the RB30DET under the hood which is capable of over 800hp is what makes it popular.
Quote from FPVaaron :They are quite an ugly car yes, but they're not well known for looks, it's the RB30DET under the hood which is capable of over 800hp is what makes it popular.

i'll take a 31 over a VL anyday....

Vl Turbo Dose SFX
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG