The online racing simulator
lfstweak not working
(22 posts, started )
lfstweak not working
Everytime i try to start lfstweak i get a error : component 'COMDLG32.OCX' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing : i use patch X10
You need the VBruntime files (or thereabouts).

And you need an older version of LFS.

Read the Tweak threads.
aa... thanks
ok now i fixed lfs patch v and VBruntimes but it gives me this error
: Component 'comctl32.ocx' Etc.. : O.O ?
google "download COMDLG32.OCX".
download it.
copy it in the folder where lfstweak is.
done.
Thx, man
It stand on searching for car forever..
Google the file COMDLG32.OCX, download it, then copy it into your windows\system32 folder. Then, go to Start > Run > CMD, and enter this:

regsvr32 \windows\system32\COMDLG32.OCX

Where is run on vista?
found it
Still says Searching for car
maybee you just happen to have the wrong OS version, try your combination of tweak and LFS on winXP...

regards
Looks like most of the time, Vista is the problem...
Okay, i just got xp back but it still says searching for car forever..
that may be caused by a version conflict between lfs and tweak...
Are you running lfs and are in a garage with you xrt/xfg/uf1?
honestly guys i dont get why so many of you jumped harjun for making his thread that summed up everything on getting tweak up and running ... would avoid so much trouble if it were a sticky
All of that information was in the "real" LFSTweak V thread, most of it in the first post too. If people can't read that, what hope have they got of reading something else? The app on it's own does not need a sticky, it's just the nature of the application attracts, basically, lots of stupid people.
youve got a point there ... still i dont get why half the forum decided to jump on him just for the hell of it
pls i dont find Tweak to X10 lfs where to get it
1. There is no LFSTweak for version X10
2. Even if there was, non-licensed people can't use LFSTweak anymore
if you run vista, make sure when you run lfstweak, right click on the .exe file, then do run as adminastrator...then yes. Also do that for the LFS.exe file

lfstweak not working
(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG