The online racing simulator
psp pro kits
(28 posts, closed, started )
psp pro kits
i need psp pro kits cus i dont have photo shop and i downloaded the skin kits but it wont work cus there not psp.
Paintshop Pro can open PSD files. At least, it could when I last used it (version 7), and I don't see why they would remove that option.
yes i olny use psp and now i cant even make skins
Like I said Paintshop Pro can open PSD files.

Even if it couldn't, you could still make skins. You don't need to have the prokits to make a skin. (although they are highly recommended)
Quote from MAGGOT :Like I said Paintshop Pro can open PSD files.

Even if it couldn't, you could still make skins. You don't need to have the prokits to make a skin. (although they are highly recommended)

i dont know how to use pro kits
and i just got photoshop my mom gave it to me from her computer
how to use pro kits in psp
how do u get them into psp?? and how to use them
#7 - Gunn
Just extract the kit from the rar file and open the PSD with Paint Shop Pro.
i downloaded the pro kit and i used zzip to open it and it only goes to photo shop wen i click on it
Cant you right click and go to Open With and select whatever program you choose? Or just open paintshop pro and open the file on there from wherever you extracted it to.
wen i right click it don't show 'open file with'
Than use his second suggestion; run PSP and open the file through the menus in that.
i looked but the file in in z zip
Extract the zip file.
Then extract the RAR file
Create a new folder on your desktop. Unpack the rar file contents into the new folder.
Open photoshop. Then use photoshop to open the psd file in the folder you just unpacked the rar into.
Quote from mutt107 :wen i right click it don't show 'open file with'

keep your <shift> key pressed when you right-click it. That should give the option "open with"
Quote from Sponge :keep your <shift> key pressed when you right-click it. That should give the option "open with"

ok ty
Quote from al heeley :Create a new folder on your desktop. Unpack the rar file contents into the new folder.
Open photoshop. Then use photoshop to open the psd file in the folder you just unpacked the rar into.

i need it to go into paint shop pro
Quote from Sponge :keep your <shift> key pressed when you right-click it. That should give the option "open with"

wen i use open with it says this file is not a valid win32 app
i will just figure out photo shop but what i paint on? the pro kit?

the black mask? or just the 2048 skin?
wait i think i got it maby
You don't paint on any of those parts, you paint on a new layer(s). Learn how to use layers properly to make skinning easier.
Quote from MAGGOT :You don't paint on any of those parts, you paint on a new layer(s). Learn how to use layers properly to make skinning easier.

k
<-- prefers the usage of layer groups.
This thread is closed

psp pro kits
(28 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG