The online racing simulator
You´re invited to a [TDRT] Danish Midnight Race.
Midnight Race !
TDRT would like to have another Midnight Race !
tomorrow, friday to saturday, d. 5.- 6.oktober, kl. 00.00 Danish local time.

Your time - check it here ( nice watch, ty IGTC ;-)) :
http://www.igtc.co.nr/

At 10 pm UTC/GMT !

All car classes will be allowed except:
BMW Sauber and Formula V8 cars.

Post here if interested:
Latest tomorrow friday kl. 08.oo pm UTC/GMT.

Server:
[TDRT]DanishRacingProServer

Bane:
Aston Historic (AS4)

Laps:
33 laps

Qualification:
None

Start order:
Random

Pitstop:
Not required

Server will be private for the racing event. All participating racers will receive server passord in a PM ( private message ).

Car Reset will be allowed but result in a 1 lap penalty.

LFSstats will follow after the race.

Hope there is some interest. Cya

Regards R.Kolz

[COLOR="Red"]Drivers List so far:

Drivers List:

a) [TDRT] Andreas/FXR
b) [TDRT] R.Kolz/FXR
c) [TDRT] T. Jessen/FXR
d) Moo.Danny/UF1
e) Moo.Ast*/UF1
f) DMR Martini/FXR
g) RudiTurbo/XRT
h) Moo.S14 DRIFT!/UF1
i) AMR * Skaastrup/FXR
j) AMR*martink/FXR
k) AMR * KevinCosta / FXR
l) FLP/m filur/ XRR
m) FLP/m Joumann/XRR
n) Moo Looney/UF1
o) Deadman
p) defcon flashy
q) FLP/m FEL
r) defcon Sende
s) Eagle

In case the server crashes we will start a new race with the remaining laps.

[COLOR="red"]Hopefully there won´t be any objection to start the race 15 mins. later.[/COLOR]
I'll be there

Moo.Danny (Leifde) - UF1

UF1 POWAH
#3 - Ast
I will be there too. =D

Moo.Ast* - UF1 Baby!

Thanks
Quote from Leifde :I'll be there

Moo.Danny (Leifde) - UF1

UF1 POWAH

Nice! At least 1 car I will be able to overtake in my FXR...
(I hope )

DRIVERS LIST so far:

a) [TDRT] Andreas/FXR
b) [TDRT] R.Kolz/FXR
c) [DD] Toben/FXR
d) Moo.Danny/UF1
e) Moo.Ast*/UF1
thanks for invitation but ill be drunk as hell
good luck
#6 - jeno
tak
tak for invite. but im busy

I get G25 on monday
Ahhh, I would love to come, but I think I wont make it for the race.
I work at DANSKE SUPERMARKED You know
I get off at 23:00 and then there are no bastard busses to take me home, usually I get home at 00:05 , so I wouldnt be able to race :P

If You guys could maybe start the race at 00:15, then I would get home, get a bite of something and I could join up in the FXO for an example

But while in the race, I cant really rely on this connection either, it was just down for 20 mins lol!
Moo.S14 DRIFT! (S14 DRIFT) will be driving the UF1
Drivers List so far:

a) [TDRT] Andreas/FXR
b) [TDRT] R.Kolz/FXR
c) [TDRT] T. Jessen/FXR
d) Moo.Danny/UF1
e) Moo.Ast*/UF1
f) DMR Martini/FXR
g) RudiTurbo/XRT
h) Moo.S14 DRIFT!/UF1
i) AMR * Skaastrup/FXR
j) AMR*martink/FXR
Keeping it easy, kind of buzzy here..

Serverpassword: testrace
Drivers List:

a) [TDRT] Andreas/FXR
b) [TDRT] R.Kolz/FXR
c) [TDRT] T. Jessen/FXR
d) Moo.Danny/UF1
e) Moo.Ast*/UF1
f) DMR Martini/FXR
g) RudiTurbo/XRT
h) Moo.S14 DRIFT!/UF1
i) AMR * Skaastrup/FXR
j) AMR*martink/FXR
l) FLP/m filur/ XRR
m) FLP/m Joumann/XRR
n) Moo Looney/UF1
o) Deadman
p) defcon flashy
q) FLP/m FEL
r) defcon Sende
s) Eagle
Replay! Stats!
Beware of Moo!
Once again a majority of the drivers representing Moo.Racing acted completely inappropriate on a race server. During tonight's event, leifde, s14 drift, the general lee and to some extent ast were messing around on the track. They were bump drafting each other, crashing into each other, parking on the track, parking at the pit exit, going the wrong way into the pits, intentionally jumping the sand traps, changing cars mid race, so on and so forth. In fact, it seemed like the general lee joined the server mid race just to fool around with his team mates.

I normally do not encourage naming and shaming but I feel that other event organizers need to know about the general behaviour of this team even during organized races (if they did not already know). If you'd like to see for yourself; grab the replay linked above and fast forward to lap 17. You can't miss it.

Luckily the other drivers on the server were competent enough to avoid the mess caused by this team.

Ast, if I were you, I would seriously consider changing teams ASAP.
Attached images
boofoormoo.jpg
First of all thanks to felplacerad for providing a backup server for the race tonight. After a internet upgrade our TDRT server have had some problems.
To be honest I hadn´t heard of the FLP/m team yet. But these guys/team is one of the most friendly, fair and helpful ones I have ever met in LFS.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The race started about in time and there were 2 classes og cars GTR´s and UF1´s.

33 laps at Aston historic took us about 1 hour and 20 mins.

Gratulation to the provisional winners:

RudiTurbo (UF1) and FLP/m Jouman (XRR).

Still have to watch the replay before the final and official result to follow. Especially the rule as posted in my post #1, 4th October 2007, 18:06 concerns me a little...

"Car Reset will be allowed but result in a 1 lap penalty."

As organizer of this race I´d like to appologise for the to night seen behaviour of some racers. I was very surprised to watch their stunts in the replay. This simply isn´t the kind of racing/racers TDRT wants to see in an endurance race.

1 team in future will not get invited in any TDRT organized races. This acting tonight was Blackwood Demo Carpark like (or worse).

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Some highlights of my own race:

- choosing a wrong set to start with...

- after 14 seconds in the race getting pushed into the walls suffering major damage...

- stop and go penalty and a drive trough for talking mobile phone. Speeding while in the pits...

- disconnect at middle of race and rejoining with the same wrong set and another 100% fuel load ...

- too many spins resulting in blue flag messages because a UF1 was about to overlap my FXR...

But all in all I did have a nice time on the racetrack tonight - learned some of the track.
TDRT´s upcoming participation in the 16 hours race of Aston Historic will hopefully become a little better.

Regards, [TDRT] R.Kolz
Attached images
Start order midnight race as4.JPG
Prov. result midnight race as4.JPG
Moo team is giving themselves a very bad reputation, which will decrease their chances to get involved in other leagues around the globe. Bad for them!,..I think they should hold on to Blackwood carpark and fool around there. How old are they?
I thought I'd come defend myself here. I was TRYING to race properly. It was NOT my fault Niall and Jamie started wrecking me. I asked them to stop but they never did, hence me vote-banning Jamie. I'm sorry about their actions and they will get a bollocking for it. Sorry for any people whose race was affected

May I just ask something, you say 'once again', has this sort of thing happened before?

EDIT: Kenn, all but one of us are 16+, the other is 15. To be honest, I don't think you should be insulting my team like this when you weren't even in the race.
EDIT2: I also seem to remember you being in the IGTC? I'm sure you'll agree we race fine there, we've never had an appeal against our driving.
EDIT3: I've watched those videos. You see me being bounced around but I was constantly trying to get back to racing, I didn't telepit because I didn't want to lose my laps. I'm just trying to clear my name here, what those 2 were doing is unacceptable on a racing server.
I think I need to come along and apologise.

When I was on TS I could hear Jamie was piss arsing about with Danny and I wrongly asumed that it was kind of a do what you like race, as most servers with all cars are generally like that.

I started to hit Danny, messing about then when Danny said "Niall this is a properly organised race" I thought "Oops, crap." I didn't take anyone else out before I knew it was a race and I didn't even try.

I know this sort of behavior is a big "no-no" in LFS and I have let myself down aswell as my team, but I am no wrecker, I'm not a fool. I am a clean racer, one that can be trusted to race side by side with someone without side swiping them and going "Whoa!!11eleven, y0u taked me 0ut!1!!2!1twentyone!1!!"

But, I really really am sorry. I hope you can accept my apologie and we can kind of forget this ever happened.

Once again, I'm mightily sorry.

btw, I'm 17.
Hmm yea.

We all got a bit carried away. We were having a laugh on TS. So yea

I'm a very sorry Moo. I'd like to re-itterate that obviously we're not actually like that, normally being very good clean racers etc etc. And yea. I'm sorry.

I'd like to offer you a years supply of fresh milk as an peace offering .

But neither am I a wrecker. I've never had (to my knowledge) a report on that wreckers thing, Up until a few weeks ago would race for hours on end on the CTRA servers without one complaint about my driving. In IGTC, again, to my knowledge I've never had a report, and neither has moo (Afaik)
I feel very stupid. ><;;

Sorry once again

(btw I'm 16)

Edit, I think your "Beware of Moo" Is a little harsh. Theres no reason to be aware of us -.-
As most people know we're a pretty fun team, we all get on, do leagues and stuff, without and compaints as to our standard of driving. We just were mucking about without thinking of the consequences. ><; Sooooooryyy
Quote from Leifde :I thought I'd come defend myself here. I was TRYING to race properly. It was NOT my fault Niall and Jamie started wrecking me. I asked them to stop but they never did, hence me vote-banning Jamie. I'm sorry about their actions and they will get a bollocking for it. Sorry for any people whose race was affected

May I just ask something, you say 'once again', has this sort of thing happened before?

EDIT: Kenn, all but one of us are 16+, the other is 15. To be honest, I don't think you should be insulting my team like this when you weren't even in the race.
EDIT2: I also seem to remember you being in the IGTC? I'm sure you'll agree we race fine there, we've never had an appeal against our driving.
EDIT3: I've watched those videos. You see me being bounced around but I was constantly trying to get back to racing, I didn't telepit because I didn't want to lose my laps. I'm just trying to clear my name here, what those 2 were doing is unacceptable on a racing server.

I believe you are right about you weren´t doing the same as the other team members. And I only commented this because I´m going to be in the race too, so it concerns me a bit too. I´m also a league organiser, so for me, it´s important that seriousless people don´t get involved in a league, which will destroy the joy and the seriousness for other teams, because they don´t have the will to be serious about it.

And as a team manager and owner, and kindly meant, I really can´t understand why other teams allow such behaviour at all, which is self destructing. So I would suggest to clean up a bit in the team, so others can feel that´s not ok, to have fun this way in the middle of a serious testrace.
Cow fight? Mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

[ot]
Can you say serious anymore times? Seriously though, I agree with people's concern and I would like to apologise again. This sort of thing WON'T happen again and I won't complain if we're not allowed in any TDRT races again, we deserve it IMO.
Quote from Leifde :Can you say serious anymore times?

Off course , but now I need some fun :balloons:
Hmm just wondering what the final results were, i know i had about 3 server disconnects, so i think maybe i got lap 20+ something i hope, if not lower. But i was happy with how it was done and hope another race will be soon

But god were those GTR cars scary, i know i went long off the track *cough* through gravel traps to avoid them because well i didnt want to get in there way. And im sorry to that FXR driver that i got in the way of on like lap 2 or 3
Quote from AstroBoy :And im sorry to that FXR driver that i got in the way of on like lap 2 or 3

That was actually me dude. (I think) When I started racing, I would come round a corner and see a little UF1 puttering along so it was hard on the anchors lol.

I'm sorry again guys, this sort of behavior is not to be expected by me or others at Moo.Racing.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG