The online racing simulator
Finally Got S2
(9 posts, started )
Finally Got S2
Well I finally got a license. I had about $50 saved up, almost enough to buy it , but luck swayed my way and I ended up with a previously awarded S2 license, I've talked to a couple people to verify this being legal, so don't bother reporting if you see me post S2 content. I'm really excited, and so far I'm liking FOX on the Kyoto, or XRT on Fernbay. I'm still 7M Racing [Bryan] ingame, but under the acount Irish Man. Happy racing and see you on the track.
~Bryan~
woo! Go Bryan, good luck with S2 and i hope to race you soon.
Oh yes, I'd be playing now but I'm still screwing with my DSL modem, can't seem to keep a stable sync lately, but last night I was REALLY impressed with the overall professionalism of the servers, I wanna get into the CTRA, but I fear so many people in the same server, might not be able to handle the fps.
~Bryan~
i dont get exactly how much it cost i dont know what that backward E thing is after the money i think its a euro but not sure could someone post the exact amount for a s2 license in american cash. thanks.
It's about $50. The sign on the official LFS site is Pounds Sterling.
-
(imthebestracerthereis) DELETED by imthebestracerthereis : made another post to clear all of this mess up :)
Quote from drone wolf :i dont get exactly how much it cost i dont know what that backward E thing is after the money i think its a euro but not sure could someone post the exact amount for a s2 license in american cash. thanks.

According to http://xe.com £24 = 49.0008 USD

edit: ^^ that must have just changed because i just copy and pasted it :s ^^
Quote from drone wolf :i dont know what that backward E thing is after the money i think its a euro

U.S.A! U.S.A!

Quote from dropin_biking :Oh yes, I'd be playing now but I'm still screwing with my DSL modem, can't seem to keep a stable sync lately, but last night I was REALLY impressed with the overall professionalism of the servers, I wanna get into the CTRA, but I fear so many people in the same server, might not be able to handle the fps.
~Bryan~

Look , with my crap pc

intel celeron 2.5ghz
256ram
32 video onboars

And all Grafix At minimun in ctra with 25 racers i have 18-22 fps
Very low but i can race smoth in the server

Welcome to the no life license
________
LIST OF CHRYSLER ENGINES SPECIFICATIONS

Finally Got S2
(9 posts, started )