The online racing simulator
*** SPOILER *** Japanese GP finishing positions
On the final lap Kimi and Hieki had a beautiful exchange of places, the most exciting 30 seconds of the entire race. The finish line showed Kimi cross the line ahead of Hieki but he was credited with 3rd place. I never read of any penalties or anything else. Can someone explain what happened here?

Thanks,
Steve
#2 - DeKo
Quote from speedfreak227 :On the final lap Kimi and Hieki had a beautiful exchange of places, the most exciting 30 seconds of the entire race. The finish line showed Kimi cross the line ahead of Hieki but he was credited with 3rd place. I never read of any penalties or anything else. Can someone explain what happened here?

Thanks,
Steve

hieki definetely finished ahead of kimi at the end, no doubt about it.
Maybe you saw Massa and Kubica...they had a nice fight on last laps too...
Quote from Paranoid Android :Maybe you saw Massa and Kubica...they had a nice fight on last laps too...

Yeah, because It was clear that Kimi finished behind Heiki.
Yes, I looked up a replay on youtube. it was massa. the north american broadcasters were saying it was kimi and hieki and with all the mist it was difficult to tell.

thanks guys.
Quote from speedfreak227 :Yes, I looked up a replay on youtube. it was massa. the north american broadcasters were saying it was kimi and hieki and with all the mist it was difficult to tell.

thanks guys.

Lol at the tv guys then
I was watching the race on Speed and they definitely didn't say that.
I saw 17 laps of safetycar, very early in the morning, here in Denmark. Then I decided to get to bed. I heard that they started racing after 18 laps !?
and the BMW doesnt look like a Renault
Maybe this belongs in the spoiler thread....
Quote from speedfreak227 :Yes, I looked up a replay on youtube. it was massa. the north american broadcasters were saying it was kimi and hieki and with all the mist it was difficult to tell.

Are they fired yet?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG