The online racing simulator
Help Please, Lan connection
(6 posts, started )
Im trying to play LFS on two computers with licenses over a local area connection but everytime i try to get one computer to sign on to the other computers game it says did not recieve track info. I cant figure out what is wrong. Any help would be excellent.
Make sure you're connecting to the LAN ip, and not via the in-game browser, and then make sure that it's allowed in your firewall on your hosting PC.
What do you mean? I know both computers can see each other through the router and the firewall is off on both computers. I set one to host, then try to connect to that game with the other one. Find sepecific game, then i put in the host computers ip adress and the default port. is there a different ip adress? Thanks so much for your quick reply by the way
ahhhh, its still not working. Arrr. I can ping each computer in command prompt and they both see each other just fine. It seems like there is just some setting in the game that is not set correctly. Has anyone had the "did not recieve track data" error message? if so how did you fix it.
#5 - KROM
Yeah I'm having issues on LAN, can't see the client or host from either machine.
Do you have a router? Is it configured correctly?
Do you have a firewall? Is it configured correctly?

Try pinging the other computer. Does it receive it?

(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG