The online racing simulator
F1 games for Xbox/360
(13 posts, started )
#1 - sam93
F1 games for Xbox/360
Did they make any other f1 games for the xbox and xbox 360 because the only one i have ever seen for these platforms is F1 2002 what I have i was just wondering are they going to make a new f1 game for the xbox 360 because I would like a new f1 game for the 360. Plus the graphics in the game on a 360 and a HD TV would be outstanding.

Sam.
I think Sony owns the license for F1 at the moment. So probably not.
#3 - sam93
But wasn't there a F1 2002 for the PS2 and Xbox?
Quote from sam93 :But wasn't there a F1 2002 for the PS2 and Xbox?

Sony owns the exclusive. get it now?
#5 - sam93
I got it first time. I was just saying if sony own it why was there a F1 2002 for the xbox when sony owns the license for it because F1 2002 came out for the xbox and the ps2, so i can't work out why a version came out for the xbox when sony own the license.

Sam.
#7 - sam93
here is the link to the f1 2002 version http://www.amazon.co.uk/Electr ... rts-F1-2002/dp/B00005V8HH
After this one they didn't make any f1 games just continued with Playstation versions unless when they had F1 2001 and F1 2002 on the xbox another company owned the license and after that sony bought the license i think if i can remember rightly that F1 2002 was made by EA Sports.
I saw some where on the net that sony lost the license after the ps3 f1 game, i assume ea will pick it up or microsoft.
#9 - sam93
HopeFully will do We need F1 games for the 360.
Just been on Wiki and it says that sony still have the license to create F1 Games.

It says this on wikipedia also, There are other series, including F1 Championship (discontinued after Sony acquired the exclusive license for the Formula 1 championship), Superbike and others with a limited distribution such as AFL

So it seems we may not see some F1 games for the 360 or any other future xbox's are going to come out, unless a company can get a license to make F1 Games for the Xbox 360.

Sam.
#11 - DeKo
Quote from sam93 :I got it first time. I was just saying if sony own it why was there a F1 2002 for the xbox when sony owns the license for it because F1 2002 came out for the xbox and the ps2, so i can't work out why a version came out for the xbox when sony own the license.

Sam.

Sony havent had the license since the beginning of time, you know. Try thinking a little, would help you realise that maybe sony didnt have the license in 2002, but from then onwards?
Quote from DeKo :Sony havent had the license since the beginning of time, you know. Try thinking a little, would help you realise that maybe sony didnt have the license in 2002, but from then onwards?

I know that now after reading the article on Wiki. I just hope they those it soon so we can get the game on the 360.
Quote from sam93 :I know that now after reading the article on Wiki. I just hope they those it soon so we can get the game on the 360.

they have it until 2009 i think

F1 games for Xbox/360
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG