The online racing simulator
fz5 skin request
(13 posts, started )
fz5 skin request
Quote from Lin_China :I need a fz5 skin which is based on black n white, kind of very cool.

Your a demo racer u cant use a FZ50
I like the smell of burning bananas in the morning...

Post reported^^
Can still be used for renders, you don't have to jump to conclusions all the time. Be friendly to people and just report the post (as you did) if there is any strong evidence.

At least the thread isn't full of those bloody banana smilies.
hmm, also registered under a second forum name.
how is Lin_china any better?
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Your a demo racer u cant use a FZ50

I'm S2 racer now, please post what i want, thx
Wasnt meant unfriendly sorry if it sounded unfriendly
Quote from Lin_China :I'm S2 racer now, please post what i want, thx

Sorry for my suspicion but here are too many demo racers using S2 content without having paid for it. And I really dont like that.

What exactly do you want? If sombody should go for your request he needs more detailed information. Do you want a skin based on a black and white colour sheme or what? Do you want Numbers, decals, sponsors... You sould post more information what exactly you want, maybe someone is willing to make you a fancy skin.
Actually, before I bought S2 lisence, I played S2 at my friend's home. That's why I know fz5. I was waiting for the bank mail me the CREDIT CARD to buy online when I post the thread.
Gotta love the bloody fact that every moron got ready to flame without any reason to do so.
Seems to be a new sport here.

Lin, welcome.
If you can, give us more details about what exactly you want and chances are you might get it.
thank you, I have edited the thread at the top
I wish i could skin

fz5 skin request
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG