The online racing simulator
I was doing this for speed
Quote from Gener_AL (UK) :well Ive now got 3 installations , Just been racing around on the CTRA Server 2, with Fresh Install of LFS (VerX) which then prompted to auto install X10 so i did, before joinng any server i switched off Auto downloading skins , and hey presto ... no stuttering.

So its seems it is skin related, will test with this install a bit more
Find out if its a file size issue, does LFS convert to jpg > DDS as soon as a player connects ? or if LFS.exe restarted ?

But first some coffee

I didn't even think of this! But I always have skins turned off so they don't bog down my connection.
Problem Solution 100%
Hey,
THIS WORKS.
So the solution:
I drive with a Logitech Wheel doesnt matter which , dunno it also ^^.
The Problem is this when u start LFS over the programm Wingman ,which u must have to start race games etc. like LFS for 100% support with the wheel or other controllers which are products from Logitech, the game Stutters.
I thought that can be the problem and i start it over normal way (lfs.exe without Wingman) and here it is: No stutter.
So i think lfs will work with the controller(wheel etc.)WITHOUT wingman and the game doesnt stutter . I'll try it after this post.
So start lfs normal way without any programms(wingman and other programms for other products [speedlink...])and it doesnt stutter.

So for all: It worked on my pc so try it and when its not working, sorry cant help u anymore. Im happy to say that is working at my pc =)

Cya ingame (ultimate = me ^^)

hope it works!!!ANd i hope it helps u for good racings
I don't use the wingman software............or anything else running in the background.
damn
i started it without wingman over lfs.exe and ther are stutters again .. i put out my wheel and it doesnt stutter ? what is that..hmmm
so lets see put out ur wheelcontroller and start it again ... in spec mode or whatever..

Ediit: YEP it worked again without any controllers...no stutters...so lets see well fixx that controller problem ...hmmm...

ill use an other wheel controller... hope that works now
lol
that is so ****ing freaky...with my other wheel it worked perfect...o.o
I had that problem Dark, I discovered it was my hdd. It's access time was way too slow. My old hdd crashes, so I put in an older one... and that introduced massive stuttering. I had to live with it for few months, then I noticed one day it happened once when I was loading a prog while doing something else. So I did some tests, sure enough, it was the hdd.

So I got a new one with a 'fast' access time, and all my stuttering went away, n never had it since.

It was being caused by the windows swap file saving while running lfs.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG