The online racing simulator
what's going on here? [solved]
(9 posts, started )
Whenever I make a skin about 90% of the time when I save it and go in game to check it out it has mucked up really weirdly

What happens is that when I select the skin I made it appears on the car in template form i.e as a skin of the entire template (gbackground and everything) printed onto the car, but all in completely different, mucked up places. I'll try and get a piccy on here in case none of you understand what I'm on about!

Is it possibly something to do with the savefile, or is it the photo editor thing I'm using? (PhotoFiltre) it's really annoying as sometimes I make a skin I'm really pleased with and then have to scrap it
#2 - Gunn
You need to make sure that before you save the skin it is square. It should be 512 x 512 or 1024 x 1024 or 2048 x 2048. If your skin is not the right proportions it will map incorrectly as you described.
post one of ur skins that is messed up and i can tell you what is wrong with it
Here we go
Attached images
LFS 2007-09-27 08-37-10-06.JPG
Maybe u rotated it before u saved it and the spoiler ends up on the side or something?
#6 - Bean0
Can you post the actual skin file ?
here we go, a quick jobby yes but I'd like to use it

hang on, I think it has been rotated

lemme un-rotate it and see if it works

Thankyou so much hellboy, that was the problem. I completely forgot to unrotate it! I definitely will learn from that mistake
Attached images
RB4_rainbow.jpg
Hehe no worries

BTW: Need any help with that skin?
ah hell boy got to it first. oh well. the skin is lookin pretty good keep up the good work

(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG