The online racing simulator
insim ap idea
(4 posts, started )
insim ap idea
would it be poss th make a insim ap that takes the new insim and converts it to old so older aps can be used with x

thanks

james
#2 - Jakg
Been made, but wasn't terribly sucessful because of the drastic changes afaik.
oh ok hadnt seen one
Quote from Jakg :Been made, but wasn't terribly sucessful because of the drastic changes afaik.

This is only half the truth. Indeed for race tracking there is some trouble due to fiddling about the old connection numbers. But from technical point of view I can not see any issue why outgauge and outsim should not work.... if someone is willing to implement the conversion of these few packets or... if there is a strong demand for one particular packet I would also do this.

And this is the other half of the truth, the response in the project's thread was very poor. Neither from other programmers nor from a user I have received any useful hint or request. I have posted the complete source code in the programmers forum, but there was no comment about current issues in my source code. I have also posted the complete source code, because I am too busy. I was hoping that somebody else would continue... no chance. It seems that there is not that much interest, so I discontinued this project.

Don't get me wrong! I would really like to continue the project (at least the things what is possible). But not without demand and without help.

kind regards
Soeren

insim ap idea
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG