The online racing simulator
Can this be rendered
(9 posts, started )
Can this be rendered
Hi all i am design a sticker set for a friends kart and was wondering if i have a design that looks like a lfs skin can this be 3d rendered by someone?? if so would anyone be willing to help??

Thanks
anyone????
Have you got a picture?
Sure here not finished yet tho

Which car do you want it rendered onto?
no sorry i want that colour scheme on a rendered kart like

that so if someone made a 3d model of a kart like and then apply some skins i make for it (im having a sticker set made for mine) so i can see what designs i like.

also if anyone feels like they could make a better sticker set than mine plz let me know if u would like the mask i made and feel free to have a go thanks
Ah, I see.

First of all you need to find someone with a kart model they can render easily that has the right bumpers, panels etc.

Then you need to ask him to give you a wireframe to map your skin to that suits his model.

Then you need to make your skin to suit his wireframe

Then you need to wait and hope he/she might render it for you.

Good luck!
arh thanks anyone have a answer to any of that??
#9 - Tooby
Hi!
Doing a wireframe for a kart (or any vehicle at all) is not easy done. Then you have to align a picture (your set av stickers) on that wireframe, and that hard work too. Then to make the render you have to either know some about lightning or do a lot of test renders. So asking sombody to do this for you is asking for much.

The simplest way forward in this case is to use a good picture of your friends kart and do the work in Photoshop or Gimp (free program).

Can this be rendered
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG