The online racing simulator
New Teams - A Chance to Prove Yourselves
(24 posts, started )
Just thought I'd make a suggestion to any new teams out there. Why not prove yourselves in a league event?

In the Gentlefoot Formula Challenge (GFC) we have representatives from many of the top LFS teams - spdo, coRe, R4R, ZWR, FPR to name but a few.

There are 3 races left of the current season so a chance to test your metal. Then if you think you can mix it with the top guys then maybe go for a championship win in season 2.

Go to www.gentlefoot.com for more information about the GFC and how to enter.
You badly need peoples don't you?
You badly need to increase your postcount and post useless comments dont you?
Quote from zeugnimod :You badly need to increase your postcount and post useless comments dont you?

so is yourself!

I think this is a good initiativ keep it going gentlefoot!
Quote from Riders Motion :You badly need peoples don't you?

Still getting at least 20 to a grid so no, not really.

Got nothing to say? It's OK you can always post useless comments on peoples threads. I'm sure they won't mind especially when they are trying to achieve something. All you do is keep the thread alive. hahaha.

Bring it on
Quote from Smurfen :so is yourself!

I think this is a good initiativ keep it going gentlefoot!

Thanks mate - much appreciated.
Quote from Riders Motion :You badly need peoples don't you?

Funny thing is I always had this view that Canadians were somewhat similar to us Brits. Similar sense of humour and all that I thought.

You live and learn
Quote from Gentlefoot :Funny thing is I always had this view that Canadians were somewhat similar to us Brits. Similar sense of humour and all that I thought.

You live and learn

You too are getting your postcount on the good way GF, 3 post in 3 minutes
Are people in teams who are looking for leagues incapable of finding the leagues & events forum?
There's a Leagues and Events forum?
Quote from Riders Motion :You too are getting your postcount on the good way GF, 3 post in 3 minutes

I know I couldn't resist - too many beers
Quote from thisnameistaken :Are people in teams who are looking for leagues incapable of finding the leagues & events forum?

But ofcourse - oops, up goes the post count again
Gentlefoot is the LFS community's premier self-promotion machine.
If u cant beat em join em
hmmm, did i smell sarcasm earlier?

Quote from niall09 :hmmm, did i smell sarcasm earlier?

yes, i was pointing out dawesdust_12's obvious ignoromatical (if that's a word) sarcasm in his aformentioned post. I was merely pointing out that most people don't actually comprehend the sheer ginormorosity (again, not sure if its a real word, but it sounds great anyway!) of the topics in Live For Speed forums, such as not knowing about the particular topic in question. If you require my posting services once more, feel free to reply.

ABOVE ARTICLE ALSO AVAILABLE IN ENGLISH!!! (apply within)
I was referring Dawedusts post as sarcasm...
Quote from niall09 :I was referring Dawedusts post as sarcasm...

your obvious lack of knowledge of the english language has confused you to the point where you are disorientated even at your own computer...READ THE FRICKEN POST I JUST POSTED!!! it clearly says that dawedust's post is sarcasm and that i was pointing out that noobs dont read the forums properly (not saying that dawedust is a noob)
I was just stating, I think i know the English language pretty well. I know your post was saying that Dawedust's post was sarcasm.

Sarcasm! WHERE?!

My sarcasm meter is going off the charts!!!

(24 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG