The online racing simulator
Bouncing Cars
(20 posts, started )
Bouncing Cars
When a car hits a cement block going 10mph I'm pretty sure it isn't going to do 4 flips while flying 100ft in the air. Thats just with some cars, don't get me started on the UF1.

Although I've never hit a cement block in real life going 10mph so maybe this does happen.

The only way to prevent this from happening right now is not hit the cement blocks, and since this game is so fake I don't have that skill yet.

Man of Scarcasm,
Shelbs
Quote from Shelbs :When a car hits a cement block going 10mph

Wow. That's a fast moving cement block!

Since "going 10mph" is after "cement block", you are basically saying that the cement block is going 10mph. I'm sure you meant to say, "When a car going 10mph hits a cement block". But I'll make fun of you anyway, since in LFS hitting a cement barrier at 10mph does not cause the car to flip at all...
Agreed. It's the autocross barriers you need to watch out for.
Quote from Bob Smith :Agreed. It's the autocross barriers you need to watch out for.

Yeah those red and white barriers are very dangerous. We had them on our town. Always flying cars in the streets. Sometimes cars even came through the roof of houses. Thank god they replaced those dangerous red and white barriers for more safer red and yellow barriers.
This has been discussed a million times before, hasn't it?

P.S. Anyone else notice when you start a thread now it gives you a list of similiar threads, but still these things keep happening?
Quote from marzman :Yeah those red and white barriers are very dangerous. We had them on our town. Always flying cars in the streets. Sometimes cars even came through the roof of houses. Thank god they replaced those dangerous red and white barriers for more safer red and yellow barriers.

i see what you mean
Attached images
hmmmm.jpg
#7 - J@tko
Topics unfit for discussion in the improvements section...

Rain
Red/White barrier bug
Ricer/tuning options
Nuerburgring

etc...
i'm really disappointed now, when i saw this thread i thought some one come up with the idea of cars that bounced down the track like space hoppers, was getting excited thinking about the new overtaking potential not to mention cutting chicanes by bouncing clean over them

prototypes already exist in real life but aren't quite getting there yet http://youtube.com/watch?v=LeABmQHS_aA
I don't see the racing perspective in what you were expecting from this thread!
Quote from marzman :Yeah those red and white barriers are very dangerous. We had them on our town. Always flying cars in the streets. Sometimes cars even came through the roof of houses. Thank god they replaced those dangerous red and white barriers for more safer red and yellow barriers.

We had some at our local Tesco once. Even shopping trolleys get caught out by physics!

Needless to say, we all shift+R'd and restarted
Quote from VTiRoj :We had some at our local Tesco once. Even shopping trolleys get caught out by physics!

Needless to say, we all shift+R'd and restarted

how anoying if u spent nearly 2 hours shopping and u walk out and bang your stuff goes all over the car park
Quote from jwardy :how anoying if u spent nearly 2 hours shopping and u walk out and bang your stuff goes all over the car park

VERY annoying.

Infact when my 2L bottle of coke flew away, it hit someone on the head, they started a ban vote against me! Saying "you damn wrecker grrrr" Fortunately I explained the situation and they cancelled the vote
Quote from VTiRoj :VERY annoying.

Infact when my 2L bottle of coke flew away, it hit someone on the head, they started a ban vote against me! Saying "you damn wrecker grrrr" Fortunately I explained the situation and they cancelled the vote

i have a pic ov my mums friends day out at tesco .
Attached images
tesco copy.jpg
Quote from jwardy :i have a pic ov my mums friends day out at tesco .

Oh dear, I hope she and her 2 kids were okay after their flight
lol ye that tesco was in gloucester and they landed at gatwick only 4 minuets delayed and then they got there shopping ov the belt thing and got a taxi home
Oh thats good, I'd hate to see the devs get in trouble because their barriers are harmful
Quote from VTiRoj :Oh thats good, I'd hate to see the devs get in trouble because their barriers are harmful

lol people will start doing that now if they have a crash they will say its lfs is fault cos there car flew 30 miles cos they tapped a barrier
Oh I can see it now...

Quote from The Future News :Game developers sued for £9.4 billion after barrier claims yet another life. Officials say "we'll have to wait until the next patch until our barriers are safe". More news later.

VTiRoj sorry, but ME + Barrier = Crash of death

One of the many posibilities for a physics excuse!

Bouncing Cars
(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG