The online racing simulator
when you know you're a good drifter or better....
what corner/track do you think challenges your drifting skills for example i think that you know you are a good drifter when you can drift the series of 2 corners after the straight on south city long course reverse as rarely any1 makes it and you know when you are a supreme drifter when you can drift fe black reverse without going off the tack because its so big you have to allow for tire heat and preasure to effect your drifting.....

what corners/tracks/tests do you think lets you know when you are still a newby drifter good or brilliant drifter

any other suggestions to test drifting skills? or what corner/track you drifted and then realised that you have some skill
I never actually driftet, so can`t help you out there
You should rather ask when do you know your a good driver. I would say when you manage So classic chicane 9 out of 10 times
9/10? I'd say you're only a good driver if you manage it 99/100 times, whilst racing, whilst setting near pb lap times every time.
#4 - garph
Well you are usually able to pass someone during a drift, and maintain speed, usually getting under 1:29 times. Battling is a good way to measure your level of skill, though your pride might take some hits..
#6 - richy
you're a good drifter when you stop using the keyboard to steer.
You know when your a good drifter when you rock at any Car sport.
Im drifting for 3 years now in lfs and i would say you are a good drifter,when you can drift any car on any track without making lots of mistakes.And you know when you are a good racer when you can keep up and have awesome battles with fast racers,and you can beat your pb's by time.
Quote from richy :you're a good drifter when you stop using the keyboard to steer.

=_=
You're a good drifter when you realise drifting is lame.
Quote from Rooble :You're a good drifter when you realise drifting is lame.

and you're a good racer when you realize drifting is just another motorsport
Quote from OneCrazyDiamond :By Eu Rouge you mean Eau Rouge at Spa, right?

No, she was referring to Aston's Mini-Eau Rouge. If you watch her video all is obvious.
there are a few corners where you are perhaps a bit faster with a little drift depending on the car.
for example you don't loose much time with xrt in t1-2 on blackwood gp reversed with a little drift.
Quote from Becky Rose :Try drifting Eu Rouge with a FWD car at high speed. My argument to drifters when they say racers cant drift

ass dragging != drifting

my answer to the actual subject would be "wehn you dont have to ask this question"
however asking this question instead of posting something along the lines of
i 4m a leet dorift0er and 1 are teh best !!!!!111 you all suckz0r !!!!11111 lim x->0 sin(x)/x
at least shows youre on the right track
Quote from Smurfen :and you're a good racer when you realize drifting is just another motorsport

Nah, you're a good racer when you beat almost everyone, pretty much everywhere, virtually all the time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCyWDgzEAL8 - This video proves drifting requires little or no skill at all, this kid drifts better then most of the people I've seen on LFS!
Quote from Cr!t!calDrift :Well you are usually able to pass someone during a drift, and maintain speed, usually getting under 1:29 times. Battling is a good way to measure your level of skill, though your pride might take some hits..

yeah... like battling is what drifting is for...

just find the racing line... if you crash , you crash , if you make it , you made it.

very simple imo
Quote from Shotglass :ass dragging != drifting

Beat me to it.

It's one of those laws:

* White men can't jump.
* FWD cars can't drift.
* Women are illogical.
You're a good drifter when you can drift consistently in real life. Until then you're not good at drifting, you're just good at a videogame.
Quote from Whisper :You're a good drifter when you can drift consistently in real life. Until then you're not good at drifting, you're just good at a videogame.

ROFL. No more needs to be said here
You're a good drifter when you realize that the real conflict isn't against demo and s2, it's actually drift against race.

(EXPERIENCE HERE.)
Quote from Bob Smith :Beat me to it.

It's one of those laws:

* White men can't jump.
* FWD cars can't drift.
* Women are illogical.

Ehhh

You are quite wrong, in your last statement. Women are not illogical, they are multitasking

Some times they can`t control all them tasks - That`s why they seem illogical

And not many men survives such statements ! Be glad you did

EDIT :
You did !?
Didn`t you ?? (Survive)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG