The online racing simulator
I don't have a clue for KY GP Long FZR
(8 posts, started )
As the title says it i don't have a clue for the FZR setup on Ky Gp long. Tried the hummer setup that is at inferno's homepage. Too oversteery for me. Changed it a lot so that it suits me better, but still i'm feeling very uncertain on this track. Now i don't know what to do, if it's the setup that is crap or if my driving is crap or if it's both. I'm posting my setup here but perhaps anyone has a neutral setup and is willing to share it, perhaps it could help me.
Would be nice if i could get some help on this one, thanks.
Attached files
FZ50 GTR_KyotoGP.set - 132 B - 981 views
I'd send you the set I use, but it's, er, Hummer's set from Inferno. I actually liked that set and I'm not a fan of oversteering setups.
Well perhaps i'm oversteering with that set cause of my driving style, don't know. I tried a test out of Unlimited's hotlap replay and i was instantly almost 2 sec faster then i am with my set.
I just tried a last time to improve my setting and succeeded. Was only minor changes, front anti-roll bar and wing settings and it works. I improved my hotlap my 8 tenth of a second. If anyone wants the setup, i uploaded it here.
It's not perfect but at least now i have an idea of some of the problems.
Attached files
FZ50 GTR_KyotoGP2.set - 132 B - 1004 views
Thanks LRB your setup worked well for me this afternoon
Regards
#6 - Yula
Hi!

I would like to ask a tournament setup, because hotlap sets is quickly burn the tyres. (inferno) Or little help please, what is the most importent to change setup. Thanks!
Actually with this set i can make longruns. It's a while ago since i last drove it, but if i remember right, the rear tyres will overheat a little bit and after few laps they will come back to normal temps.
go back to the inferno website, and try Prezsi/Norbi's setups, I'm sure they (hotlap and race ones) are very good

(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG