The online racing simulator
thanks!!

great ^^
Thanks for the invitation of courese.

reintjan(Zwarte Wind Racing)
see you on the track
#29 - Dru
sorry if i'm being silly or mis-reading the post, but can the teams that did not get invited re-apply to GT2 so you get the full 32 grid team?

ie Fusion and Fluid etc etc etc do a GT2 car to bump the numbers up
That's the understanding I had from it.
#31 - Dru
Quote from DeadWolfBones :That's the understanding I had from it.

it's just that i think most teams are 'mis-reading' the original post saying they did not get in... maybe they need to be sent a GT2 application letter? to help fill the grid out
Woohoo, were in...

Thanks ladsss... This is gonna be very coolio and stuff...
What number should we use on our skins? And will there be a template for the numberplate?
Can we have our racing numbers and GT1/2 markings so we can finish our skins?
Well, this is almost certainly going to be the first 14 numbers, those who didnt take part last season will be occupying numbers 15 onwards. Previously its been based on the previous seasons standings, i see no reason why it wouldnt continue for this year, so based on last years results and those taking part in the GT1 class, the numbers would be...

1) Cyber Racing
2) SK Gaming
3) Mercury Racing Team
4) F1RST Racing
5) GRENTIS Racing Team
6) pod - virtual racing
7) ID Racing
8) masterblasters e.V.
9) n!faculty
10) Pedal To The Metal
11) Clownpaint
12) Zwarte Wind Racing
13) iNf!N!tY*Skills
14) Scirocco Players

If HiFid has changed name since last season and is entered then they'd be 9th and the others dropped down a number etc
A couple of teams which have switched to a GT2 car would also have been in there too, but i've excluded them as i'd imagine the GT1 cars will carry 1-19 (or however many there are) and GT2 carry 20-32 etc

Thats my guess anyway, probably those i've not listed will be numbered in alphabetical order from where i've left it.
-
(BBO@BSR) DELETED by BBO@BSR
BBO@BSR

Judging by the fact that your reply isnt here any more, im guessing your no longer unsure about my guess?
Thats the finishing order from last season, containing only teams competing this season, and hopefully not missing out a team that is renamed like SK & ID.

Its not concreate, and its not even complete (almost half a grid) but i'd imagine this seasons numbers as with last season, will be given in order of standings last season, then alphabetically, and those that are invited mid-season will be +1
Obviously not much use till the official list is given, but history/logic suggests the above should be correct.
Quote from PaulC2K :BBO@BSR

Judging by the fact that your reply isnt here any more, im guessing your no longer unsure about my guess?

I haven't read your earlier post properly and posted something quickly.
Then I read it again and understood what you meant and thought it makes sense
Then I deleted my post (because it was useless)
Fusion has been invited into the GT2 class. They will drive an FXR.
haha, quality!

I asked Duck yesterday if they were going to try and drive in GT2 car, and his reply was that they couldnt because they'd been rejected, so they were looking at LFS GT instead. Of course we pointed out that it was a GT1 slot rejection and they could still apply for a GT2 drive, so it does seem as though the message about the rejected GT1 applicants still being able to re-apply for a GT2 spot hasnt quite sunk in.... or maybe it was just Duck and Fusion were on the ball and already had a application being processed.
Eitherway, good to hear theres an extra GT2 car on the grid, hopefully there isnt a mixed message about the availability of GT2 spaces because i cant say the message being put out by the organisers is complicating things, i think its been made pretty clear.
They had their application being processed.
Would be cool to have duck etc and his team in the GT2 class...

It will be very close racing then, in the GT2 classs...

Bit weird if we dont get team FUSION in the MoE...
Quote from Koopa :Would be cool to have duck etc and his team in the GT2 class...

It will be very close racing then, in the GT2 classs...

Bit weird if we dont get team FUSION in the MoE...

They are already in, read three posts up
Thank your for the invite into GT2
Czech Endurance Team (CErT) and Sunday Drivers Incorporated (SDI) are invited as new teams in GT2

CeRT will be driving a FXR with #33 and SDI an XRR with #34. Welcome.
Quote from Hoellsen :Czech Endurance Team (CET) and Sunday Drivers Incorporated (SDI) are invited as new teams in GT2

Thanks!
Now i see that you have already found out somehow and I officially confirm that Infinity team won't be racing in MOE anymore as 2 of us joined Cyber Racing.
Quote from csimpok :Now i see that you have already found out somehow and I officially confirm that Infinity team won't be racing in MOE anymore as 2 of us joined Cyber Racing.

Actually, they asked that they be allowed to compete in the final two rounds, but said they won't have the manpower for the 24h.

Uhmm, who is "they"?
ps: OK, I know now.
We have found some extra manpower, so we can start on this event too.
Quote from robgo :We have found some extra manpower, so we can start on this event too.

Could you send us a list with the current driver list to applications_at_mastersofendurance.eu?

Thanks.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG