The online racing simulator
LFS with two TFTs
(6 posts, started )
#1 - buchi
LFS with two TFTs
HI
i`ve installed lfs with two 22" tfts and i want to change the position of the center view.
now the steering whell is exactly between the 2 borders of the tfts.
can i adjust the center manually so for example the steeringwheel is completly left?
buchi
Yes you can. Can't remember accurately, but it's probably in LFS -> Options -> View. Check some boxes and throw sliders around, I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for.

Or check out the manual.

Or search the forums.

#3 - buchi
thanks!
got it! now i`m trying to get the perfect settings for over an hour!
my steering whell is now on the left monitor and i`ve displaced
the two tfts to the right side so that i directly sit in front of the
"ingame" steeringwheel. but NOW (HEHE) it looks like i wouldn`t drive
straightforward so everything looks blurred. i tried to compansate
this with rotating the view and it`s not perfect at all.
(settings: rotation 18,95 ; x position -0,211m)
is there anybody who already has the perfect settings for my
combination?
couldn`t find anything in forums
Erm no you can't, you can move the camera but you can't move where the position of the car relational to the screens.

What you could use is a program called SoftTH be Kegetys, then set one montior to whichever side you want it, and have one monitor central. Basically have a look around Kegetys SoftTH site and you'll find what you want.
If you just give it a shot, you might not mind the borders of the monitors being there...

i have mine split like that...seemed really bad at first, but now, once i get racing, i dont even think about it...your brain will just "adjust" it for you... think of it like a crack in a windshield. At first its annoying, then you just forget its there...

LFS with two TFTs
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG