The online racing simulator
A Skin Upload Website!
(164 posts, started )
Ah ok i forgot something! I will upload it in 1,5 hours. At the moment i aren´t in front of my operating system
If that work, what do you think about the new webserver?

YOU are the important one. Without your visit, LFSSDB can´t survive so say what you don´t like

Thank you for the much responses
I found out that there are a lot of errors since we changed to the new server. We´ll solve that. A big Sorry
No need to sorry
You have used a lot of time and effort to create the site, and aswell trying to keep it free from bugs and such, something that is a very time consuming and hard work.

Thankyou... at the moment at is not posbile to upload.... i´ll call Martinss for help.
But at the moment i am working also for promotion and banners with several persons, too.
If anyone want to be an active one, upload your skin when the site is repaired or "join" our team

I only want to say is that the whole site is a community project and everyone will treated serious for adding features or ideas. If you want send me a pm and you´ll get a exercise

Update: Upload enabled!! Some Bugfixes.
Great website!
Hope this becomes the definite skin resource.
I haven't seen a new skin in about a month or two. I would upload my own, but that function doesn't work as of yet.

*edit: maybe I'm exaggerating with months. more like weeks.
Quote from saumilsingh :Great website!
Hope this becomes the definite skin resource.

Thankyou
Quote from flymike91 :I haven't seen a new skin in about a month or two. I would upload my own, but that function doesn't work as of yet.

*edit: maybe I'm exaggerating with months. more like weeks.

I´ve tried it for 1 minute and it worked. Try it, it should work right now.
#108 - gru
Quote from janwolf :
I´ve tried it for 1 minute and it worked. Try it, it should work right now.

sorry, doesnt work, U still have some script bug
Quote from gru :sorry, doesnt work, U still have some script bug

THe maximum characters are changed now. And there is a new skin uploaded now
New Feature
Theres a new feature on LFSSDB!
After long scripting you can login with your Login Information and Edit your Skinfile, Preview Images, Tags and so on.
Also theres a statistic panel, wich shows you a lot of information as piechart or it gives you information normally nobody would get
i hope it is working fine and yeah have fun!

New Skins would be cool
Also there is a Forgot password Button but dont use it, the server is a bit bad in sending emails.. i hope it is fixed later.But the script itself is working - so don´t use it at the moment
nice! will try later!
Becoming good keep up the good work!
Quote from hinirags :Becoming good keep up the good work!

It`s been good all the way imo
Anyway, nice features you have added, it`s a great site now.
I just have to learn making skin myself, then I can start posting something on it ;P
Thank you for the nice feedback
Are there any bugs or any ideas of making the site moer interesting?
Is somebody here who is able to promote the site as well?

Would be nice
nice work! no issues with my FXO Coca Cola skin. and do you mind puttign a link in your sigature?
Yes of course! I´ll change that
We need more Skins

And has anyone experiences with the Edit Function? Improvements?
#117 - gru
i think there should be descending sorting by default
now i have to click "sort by date" to see whats new

U could also make navigation more friendly:
1. im on skins list. clicking skin "watch it"
2. other skins dissapeared, but still cant see skin file, only preview which i already saw on the list (?!)
3. ok, so i click "down/preview", now its ok
4. im voting
5. im done and want to go back to skins list, so im pressing browsers "previous page" button
5a. uu nice, i can vote again but hmm, i did it already, i want to see skins list, "prev btn" again
5b. skin file preview, "prev btn" again
5c. skin page with no preview, arghhh, "prev btn"
6. hurra! im on skins list, finally

pls correct that, its really annoying
Quote from gru :i think there should be descending sorting by default
now i have to click "sort by date" to see whats new

I´ll fixed that!
The other thing i´ll change later on.
I added a new Layout I hope you like it. Feedback would be nice.
some of the FZR skins are really nice
good job with the site there!
Hey,
now i want to know what are the LFS Players thinking about the website after bufixing and adding features.
Is there anybody who say: "now i am ready to upload there" or maybe there is somebody who say: "no, i won´t upload there because...".

It would be really interesting to find out what everybody is thinking about it right now.
Please add a reply with your experience

Jan
There is a new feature:
You can add LFSSDB to your RSS Feed to be informed after a new skin was uploaded.
I hope you like it.

Please give me Feedback
Whatever is happend to community?
No one would like to comment?

Gonzo and me started to create a Promotion Base. You can get banners of LFSSDB for example for signatures etc.
Every signature banner is connected with a html code template and a forum tags template. It´s really easy. Just use it

Click here to enter the Database

Maybe someone is so friendly to give a feedback
Emails are avaible now:=)
Nice
There are allready over 100 skins there, thats good, downloaded some of the allready
Great Skins
How do I get the skins I have saved onto my car in LFS. I have saved it to a file on my PC but don't know how to get it onto my car.

Please help

Very thick noob

A Skin Upload Website!
(164 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG