The online racing simulator
#1 - word.
Fun with the LFS Physics engine
LMAO!!! Thats a really fun glitch!
Holy Shit :Eyecrazy:
It's a known bug, happened to me once in AS2.
Lol, that's insane
Whouuuhouuuwww that's spinnnnnn
Maybe year ago, one dude crashed his FO8 in AS2(?) and his car was dancing that way for c 2 minutes.

Someone made a video of it ("John takes the FO8 out for a spin") with a matching music. Wasn't able to find the thread, but I have the vid on my HD. It was (and still is) pretty amusing to watch.
I'm glad Im not epeleptic like one of my closest friends, hed freak out from the cockpit view.
Quote from Aquilifer :Maybe year ago, one dude crashed his FO8 in AS2(?) and his car was dancing that way for c 2 minutes.

Someone made a video of it ("John takes the FO8 out for a spin") with a matching music. Wasn't able to find the thread, but I have the vid on my HD. It was (and still is) pretty amusing to watch.

It's a UKCT video, I wonder if I can get Sam to find it or dig up/fix the UKCT video page so we can watch it.
Quote from MattxMosh :I'm glad Im not epeleptic like one of my closest friends, hed freak out from the cockpit view.

I was going to say lol, but not sure if I`m finding it funny or sorry for people with epeleptic.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG