The online racing simulator
Post Your Keyboard.
(29 posts, started )
Post Your Keyboard.
I was just thinking the other day, with all the different languages spoken here, and all the people from different countries, it'd be cool to see everyone's keyboards.

Here's mine, a fairly basic Microsoft qwerty wireless keyboard. US layout.
Attached images
Coolpix Picture 055.jpg
#2 - Jakg
Same keyboard, different layout (ie £ and ' keys)

Currently waiting for a Logitech G11 to come in stock...
Attached images
100_2570.JPG
#3 - mr_x
I won't bother posting a pic... it's the same as Jakg's
Any way you could post a closer shot of your keyboard? I can't make out all the symbols, but it actually looks like there's a lot of differences.
#5 - Jakg
Quote from 96 GTS :Any way you could post a closer shot of your keyboard? I can't make out all the symbols, but it actually looks like there's a lot of differences.

Tada!
Attached images
100_2576.JPG
100_2577.JPG
100_2578.JPG
How do you get the euro sign i've wanted to know for years
#7 - Jakg
Press "ALT GR" and then the "4" key, making a nice €
Alt Gr + 4 = €

Edit: too slow... doh.

but with Scandinavian layout, can't take pic because digicam is fubar.
Mine's the same keyboard as yours 96 GTS, but I notice I don't have little star of David's under my CTRL keys. I Wonder why? Also, mine's dark grey at the top and light grey on the bottom- reversed colour scheme.
This is mines. My old keyboard broken and I had to buy the only one wich was available at the nearest store

NGS Zenith

Not bad, but some keys clears easily
Game as 96 GTS and Jakg. Mine is beige and has tiny brown bugs living inside it though... :spider:
Quote from Electrik Kar :Mine's the same keyboard as yours 96 GTS, but I notice I don't have little star of David's under my CTRL keys. I Wonder why? Also, mine's dark grey at the top and light grey on the bottom- reversed colour scheme.

The little star is just so stupid people know that ctrl+v is paste and such. There's little things that say the commands on the side of the keys.

I was hoping more people would post their actual keyboards, I'm interested to see all the different keyboard layouts as much as all the different keyboards themselves.
Goddamn these threads just keep getting more and more stupid.
Quote from deggis :

but with Scandinavian layout, can't take pic because digicam is fubar.

Noice.

Quote from spankmeyer :Goddamn these threads just keep getting more and more stupid.

How is this any different to "post your rig", "post your wheel", "post your desktop" and "post the dirty side of your underpants"?
Couldn't fit any more into the pic :drunk:
Attached images
keyb.jpg
#19 - wien
Here's mine. (I hate those big clunky multimedia keyboards.)
Attached images
DSCN0387.JPG
Quote from deggis :How is this any different to "post your rig", "post your wheel", "post your desktop" and "post the dirty side of your underpants"?

I thought everyone had agreed that we had already posted enough of our rigs, desktops, skidmarks, faces, asses, faces with asses, asses with faces.
I want one of these beauties:

http://www.artlebedev.com/everything/optimus/

And a flash demo here: http://www.artlebedev.com/everything/optimus/demo/ The 'Half Life' and 'Photoshop' modes are particularly impressive.

Each key is a tiny LCD screen which changes according to the context – so if you press caps lock for example, all the screens on the keys turn from lower case to upper case. You can also install plugins to the driver for certain games, so the keys show the controls, rather than their letters.
Quote from wien :Here's mine. (I hate those big clunky multimedia keyboards.)

I wish i had that keyboard Wien, then i wouldn't have to use ALT BIOS commands for å, æ and ø :P And, i can't do capitals with them either
don't know teh individual command
Few photos of mine, crappy webcam btw.
Attached images
Imagen 001.jpg
Imagen 002.jpg
Imagen 003.jpg
Imagen 004.jpg
Imagen 005.jpg
Imagen 006.jpg
Zboard:

Normal keyset used for everyday use.
Gaming keyset used for CS:S.