The online racing simulator
V8 Supercar Skin Pack - FZR
(50 posts, started )
realy nice but i think they would go better on the xrr
Quote from mutt107 :realy nice but i think they would go better on the xrr

Thanks Mutt107, actually they would probably look best on the FXR as it is more like the shape of the real Supercars but with the FXR being AWD that is not preferable as we have been using these for actual LFSEA league events. A real Supercar is a handful to drive and the FZR is way more harder to drive than the very balanced XRR in LFS so that is why we did them for the FZR. I know this doesn't please everyone but they were built for a specific purpose and released on the side for everyone else to enjoy.
yeah ok, thanks for that advice, it is such a shame tho, because i love mark skaife so much, and it would be fantastic of i could use your skin but your rules are rules so thanks anyway, and i didnt really want this to become a flame fest but it turned a little nasty, and i severly apologise to anyone i upset, i am going through family troubles (parent divorce) and im a bit angry lately.
thanks anyway guys
michael
wow that was freaky, i posted a message the same time as flinty!!
Good job!
fully sweet bro go yoshi! or whateva the little dinosaurs name is lol
Great work

I'm sorry to say this, but can you please make new team vodafone skins, that silver there is ugly, look at Stone Brothers Car, or WPS, or Vodafone, that silver is great, why can't it be on 888 vodafone car
Quote from N I K I :Great work

I'm sorry to say this, but can you please make new team vodafone skins, that silver there is ugly, look at Stone Brothers Car, or WPS, or Vodafone, that silver is great, why can't it be on 888 vodafone car

here here!
Quote :fully sweet bro go yoshi! or whateva the little dinosaurs name is lol

LOL
thing is that 888 is my fav car
Quote from N I K I :Great work

Confusing post. First you say the Vodafone silver is ugly, then you say the Vodafone silver is great. Maybe you meant to say Valvoline. For the record, the colour was actually taken from the car creation software downloadable from the Vodafone Team website. So if the Vodafone Team have their shit right, it is the real colour used on the car in real life. In any case, I'll have a look and see how it compares in-game. You reckon its way off from the real car?
yea, i tought on valvoline, well maybe it's right color, but shadows are bad i LFS so it should be done a little in photoshop like those i said there.
Is there a FXR version fo all those skins?
#40 - BURN
Top kudos to you and your team. Got the other skinpack also for the FXR and they are just awesome! Top work!
Thanks, much appreciated
Really nice. But the download mirror is not fast.
is anyone making a V8 Supercar 2008 skin pack?
Guys!!! These are absolutely amazing!!! Im a massive V8 Supercars fan and these look soo great!! Too bad im a demo racer =( anyway, excellent job guys, 10/10!
"Invalid or Deleted File"
Can you re-upload these skins (FZR) They're awesome!
Im very very very thankful beefyman666
-
(battlegman) DELETED by battlegman

V8 Supercar Skin Pack - FZR
(50 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG