The online racing simulator
Once again, lets vote for this great game of ours :)
http://forum.rscnet.org/showthread.php?t=232484

this is where us LFS fanboys need to unite against the GTR fanboys and rFactor fanboys i think its a good way to introduce LFS to these who dont know about it :P or these who doubted how good it is, but it'll only work if we all vote
#2 - XRRoy
voted for lfs offcourse
Hmm, "currently available" and "netkar pro" are incompatible terms.
dont really pay much attention to the other 'games' just added sum options for the sake of it
hmm, is it a coincidence that LfS is both the first option and the only one in italics? You want to subconsciously (spelling might be different from standards, but that is intentional) influence the poll? I might just contact the UN for that...

Remembers me of a vote in Austria 1938

Quote from ColeusRattus :italics?

It's in italics to show you what you have voted
if we dont win by at least 90%, we arnt trying hard enuff
Quote from geeman1 :It's in italics to show you what you have voted

Oopsie :doh: Well, then my point is not that valid anymore. Will not edit it though, due to possible entertainment value for someone with a similar twisted mind as mine...illepall
Eep. I was going to vote LFS but I had sudden flashbacks to the brilliance of RBR, and had to go for that instead. I think it's a better simulation because the quality of the physics has set a new race sim benchmark, but LFS beats probably it as an overall package, for the quality of the multiplayer and dev support.
#10 - mr_x
LFS LFS LFS! for me anyway... i would say GTR if the netcode was better, but LFS wins because of the online playability! and i also would say rFactor could be in the running if i had it! stupid buying thing keeps overcharging me >.<
LFS is currently winning by 70 votes from the 2nd place game! lol
Heehee, 70%. Here we go again.
Go Go LFS!
I voted RBR because atm when I have the choice I tend to race that instead of LFS.

LFS is great, been racing it for ages but the current alpha altough feels much better than the older versions has some stuff lacking (yea, its alpha) so I go for RBR.

Quote from SpooSH :I voted RBR because atm when I have the choice I tend to race that instead of LFS.

LFS is great, been racing it for ages but the current alpha altough feels much better than the older versions has some stuff lacking (yea, its alpha) so I go for RBR.

The LFS forum will now torture you. Ill start off:
Thats you-> :chairs:

Everybody, throw rocks at him! :slap:
Quote from Vendetta :The LFS forum will now torture you. Ill start off:
Thats you-> :chairs:

Everybody, throw rocks at him! :slap:

eek

en garde!
:fence3d:

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG