The online racing simulator
Fancy some FZ5/RAC league action?
Due to low attendence in the last event I am pushing for more people for the last 3 events of the Road Sport Summer Cup.

So, if you would like some very close, fun, competitive and clean FZ5 and RAC action, please sign up here > http://www.lfsforum.net/forumdisplay.php?f=59

We "only" had 20 drivers last event, but we can support at least another 10 drivers, even though we have 40 odd drivers "signed up" we have only ever had 1 full grid (1st event), so we have room for more drivers.

Hope to see some more of you there

Cheers

Dan,
Join up lay-deez, good racing ahead!
ye, its a great League.
Bmup!!!11§

Come on you pansies!

Wipe your tears, get away from your comfort zone (GTR @ Aston Boringinal) and join some high quality league action with a different flavor and great racing!
I'd like to join. what are the times?
EDIT: saw them and why are they on a thursday?
Yes, even if you are slow, feel free to join, this league is for serious driving, but it is also for fun, so as long as you can drive clean and respect others, join up .

Why is it on Thursday?, because it is
I would love to join if my computer was not so old (Even with 20 players my FPS would be deadly slow) and my connection a little better (when I 'm lucky I get only 3 deconnections each evening)!
Well, I could give it a shot although I haven't practised any. Did some laps on the AR server and got a 1:21:5x or so but my consistancy is really bad and Blackwood is not really my fave places... too many similar corners...

I need to check the rules et all but I think I'm in.

In for this race, I hope it is possible to do a single race, can't really tell if I'm available for the next ones
Sure, if there is space (and there probably will be) you can race, but obviously, any new signee's will go in as reserves, so if by magic all original drivers turn up, there won't be space.
oh...I would of join if it won't be thursday Not this season I guess....

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG