The online racing simulator
IN game editor
(17 posts, started )
IN game editor
how do you enter the in game editor for the auto cross and car park???
Shift+U and then click on place objects. Demo only has Car Park not autocross...
The autocross editer is not available to demo racers IIRC.

For future reference, press Shift+U and enable object placements in the bottom left menu.
Not like you need to know, but it's alt and iman00bdemocracker
wasnt it Alt + F4 ?
-
(imthebestracerthereis) DELETED by imthebestracerthereis
Oh! Look, its the Hacker Attackers! . As far as I know, you can use the object editor on any track layout so since you're a demo user and have blackwood, I think its pretty legal to place objects on a demo track

Oh and its Shift+U
#7 - Jakg
Erm, Demo users can't use layouts AT ALL, irrespective of track.
assuming you have used what i think you have, just press shift+u, and then do place objects, and click yes on it, then on car park you can place anything....aswell as all tracks on blackwood, ai hope you enjoy driving the BF1 at south city over some lovely stuff....or the big straight on blackwood with an FZ5 over a jump!, but i suggest you buy it, you can race online with other people!
Quote from harjun :assuming you have used what i think you have, just press shift+u, and then do place objects, and click yes on it, then on car park you can place anything....aswell as all tracks on blackwood, ai hope you enjoy driving the BF1 at south city over some lovely stuff....or the big straight on blackwood with an FZ5 over a jump!, but i suggest you buy it, you can race online with other people!

What the heck?
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :What the heck?

im tired of arguing with demo noobs, so why not let them go along with their little crack of theirs, it's illegal, i don't care, ill just help him, its al he's gonna get with a crack...a few shitty AIs, and a jump he'll get boerd of...why not let him enjoy it for a few hours?
Quote from harjun :its al he's gonna get with a crack...a few shitty AIs, and a jump he'll get boerd of...

Plus many cars and tracks he isnt supposed to have without paying.
Great thinking as always harjun
And nope i am not bored of it YET!!!!!!!!
Your name suits you rather well.
I have the demo, but I will NEVER crack it. I am planning on buying S2 ASAP so i can get online with you guys. Supporting the poeple who made this game possible is not only the proper thing to do, but a sign of respect to the dev's who don't even have to offer a demo in the first place. I say you purchase it if you want this game to become all that it can be (however long that may be ).
Get it soon! Spend more than a week in the demo and you'll end up regretting it later, I promise
I'm hoping my old lady will get me my G25 and I got a few bucks left after the holidays, then I'm throwing it to the devs, boarding up my doors, and telling my boss I came down with a mean case of flatulance and that i won't be coming in for a week.

IN game editor
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG