The online racing simulator
Best Day ever.
(7 posts, started )
Best Day ever.
As most of you should know. I am a freak about everything Norwegian. Today. (my birthday tomorrow) I met the first Norwegians in my life. The first one I met was Thomas Nataas, Top Fuel Champion of 2004-2005 and driver for Rune Fjeld Racing. He was SO suprised that I could speak Norwegian and it was funny to hear him make a joke, after my dad said 'hey guys i really wish i knew what you guys were talking about' and he said to my dad 'we are talking shit about YOU'. What a great guy. He went out in the Semi's when he broke i think.

2ndly. After I had bought a HUGE Norwegian Flag, another guy came up to me from the Islanders Racing Team, he was confused, because obviously, the only Norwegian people that were there, came with a Norwegian team I guess. And he ALSO was so suprised I was English and was speaking Norwegian. We talked about alot of things in just 30mins Standing in the pits. And he was talking about the difference of Norway and the UK and he could see why I wanted to move away.

Please Note. I spend my time trying so hard to learn alot of Norwegian, and this is the first time i have ever MET a Norwegian person. To put my Language skills to the test, and realise half of my dream has been an outstanding achievement in my life.

To top it all off just sitting as a British kid with his British dad watching Top Fuellers without Ear Plugs like Lunatics almost made me cry with excitement. Drag Racing is more of an Emotional Sport than anyother Motorsport. Its a very social sport, as you end up seeing your rivals on the Dodgems, or sitting eating burgers and you can just talk to any of the drivers, its such a great sport. TV Does this sport no Justice, and these engines are louder than Jet and Rocket Engines.

BIG BLOCK V8's and the SMELL of NITRO DAMN, it stinks but its sooooo gooooood.
Attached images
Thomas%208.jpg
#2 - aoun
Lol, was it your first time at the drags? cause the first time i saw top fuelers i was going off my nut! =)

They are awesome huh..

:O :O NO earplugs?!?!?!?!?!??

Dw, either do i =P.. espesh wen im in the pits watching them rev the cars about 2m away from the top fuler =)
Quote from aoun :Lol, was it your first time at the drags? cause the first time i saw top fuelers i was going off my nut! =)

They are awesome huh..

:O :O NO earplugs?!?!?!?!?!??

Dw, either do i =P.. espesh wen im in the pits watching them rev the cars about 2m away from the top fuler =)

Its not my first time, just my first time for like . 5 years..
I was in tears as i smelt the Nitrous fumes...
Quote from BlueFlame :Its not my first time, just my first time for like . 5 years..
I was in tears as i smelt the Nitrous fumes...

EMO Boy
#5 - aoun
Why emo boy? have you ever breathed in the nitric and methanol fumes when your 2metres away?

The first few times i did i was also in tears and i started to cough alot lol.. now it jus burns my thoat abit and i absolutely love it!!! =)

I love it when your watching them rev in the pits.. and then as soon as they stop another team starts their top fueler up, so you quickly run over to them.. i need to be in the front watching it all, seeing what the mechanics do and seeing what the dragsta is doing too =).
Quote from aoun :Why emo boy? have you ever breathed in the nitric and methanol fumes when your 2metres away?

The first few times i did i was also in tears and i started to cough alot lol.. now it jus burns my thoat abit and i absolutely love it!!! =)

I love it when your watching them rev in the pits.. and then as soon as they stop another team starts their top fueler up, so you quickly run over to them.. i need to be in the front watching it all, seeing what the mechanics do and seeing what the dragsta is doing too =).

Its an Emotional Sport Drag Racing ... its just so special. who cares if they can't take corners, they get to 300mph/500kph in 1/4 of a mile.....
#7 - aoun
Quote from BlueFlame :Its an Emotional Sport Drag Racing ... its just so special. who cares if they can't take corners, they get to 300mph/500kph in 1/4 of a mile.....

ofcourse it is! =)

Best Day ever.
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG