The online racing simulator
help
(7 posts, started )
#1 - _rod_
help
ok i just installed a new lfs on my computer, and i transfered the old save to the new one, well here i was configurating the new controls, as u can see in the pic, the mouse right button is select to shift down, when i press it, it not only shift down but honks the horn, and mouse left not only shift up but it presses the handbrake. illepall
I tried to change the conf a lot of times, restarted lfs but still the same

Any1 got any clue of whats goin on?
Attached images
conf.JPG
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
#2 - _rod_
lol i was thinking the same thing here, how annoying that would be, not only that, but every time i shift up i tail slide, how cool is that? drifters (no offence meant) would love to be in my place i guess..,.
Odd. Try creating a new cfg.txt and go from there...
#4 - avih
maybe during the backup proccess you moved the files to a CD, which caused them to be read-only. then when you copied from the CD to the new computer they might have stayed read-only. you can check that out by right clicking a specific file and select "properties". you should see if "read only" is checked.
#5 - _rod_
thanks guys.
@ bob i will try that, hope it will work

@avih, thanks but i didnt put it into a cd, i had to delet the old lfs cause one of my friends delet some of the files, and it wouldnt start, the only thing that saved from the old one was the settings, skins, and the save file, i just moved them from the lfs main folder to the desktop, them put them into the new lfs folder.

I will try to remove the save file also, but i think that has anything to do with it, or it might?

i will try that when i get home at night....
#6 - th84
hey rod, heres a idea..... BUY A FREAKIN WHEEL!!!

btw, you spelled "admit" wrong in your sig!!! :P
#7 - _rod_
Quote from th84 :hey rod, heres a idea..... BUY A FREAKIN WHEEL!!!

btw, you spelled "admit" wrong in your sig!!! :P

well thats me,
full of mistakes

lol

help
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG