The online racing simulator
Reporting feature
Hello all

Becky and Sam awsome job on the servers and the new website looks great!
My question is about the reporting. Is there an easy way to change the font colour when you are making a report? the red headers show find but the text to the right is a light grey and can't be seen.
Also a couple of us were racin on the bump and jump server and there was a guy who wouldn't stop parking crashing the works. He evetualy left but when I went to report him his name didn't show up on the driver list. Does a driver have to finish the race to appear on the list of reportable drivers? I checked the last 5 replays and the only drivers I was able to report were my self and the other driver that were still on the server. Am I missing something?
#2 - Bean0
If you check the replay and get the offenders name, you can manually input it into the form on the website before submitting the report.

I think the opacity of the menu and buttons is changeable within the LFS options somewhere.
The list of names shows all names currently connected to the server. So if he left the server you'd have to manually type in his name like Bean0 said.
#4 - Bean0
I'll just add that it's the LFS License name you should put, they are then ID'd by the system.

I put the guys full display name with his licensed name in brackets and got a telling off from Christofire
You can submit any driver in game too by using the other button.
OK Thanks everyone.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG