The online racing simulator
Damaged cars in starting grid
(10 posts, started )
#1 - -M-
First of all, I hope this is the correct place to post that in.
Second, excuse my bad english

Well, we was training in one of our private servers for next monday race. There was a crash in the chicane of SO Classic and most players got damage... We restarted and... See it yourself.
Attached files
cosararacondaños.mpr - 471.5 KB - 137 views
I have not watched the restart, but did the cars start with some sort of damage? Like susbension damage?
It sometimes happens, but I don`t know why it is so, the BF1 is the car where this bug occurs most.
Quote from The Very End :I have not watched the restart, but did the cars start with some sort of damage? Like susbension damage?
It sometimes happens, but I don`t know why it is so, the BF1 is the car where this bug occurs most.

This ar XFG's this is quite bad actualy two ore three cars start like looking like they have rolled over like 20 times this is one weird bug maybe those drivers crashed ther race before??

and somehow the dammage didn't go away
verry strange
#4 - -M-
For lazy people:
Somehow, it's realistic . Although it's probably the server not sending the "repair mesh" bits out to everyone.
Lol that look very strange, I have never seen that before. Like I said, I have only seen that the subension is damaged, but not that the car looks like a raped pie o_O
Those guys made really bad job in the pits before the race started Quite weird, tho

(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG