The online racing simulator
LFS Across the world
(29 posts, started )
#1 - J@tko
LFS Across the world
Im amazed at how far around the world LFS has reached and have compiled a list (below) of all the Nationalities of people that i have seen on the forum - if ur not listed or u know someone whose country is not listed - post ur country and i will update. I've started an International championship! - post ur PB (with evidence plz) for XFG/BL1 (so that demos & S1s can take part). Now in alphabetic order.....

Europe
Austria
Belarus
Belgium
Bosnia & Herzogovina
Bulgaria
Croatia 1.33.04 - Nilex
Czech Republic
Denmark
Estonia
Finland
France
Georgia
Germany
Great Britain (England, Scotland, Wales, N. Ireland, Channel Islands & Isle of Man) 1.34.24 (me) but ive only evidence 4 1.34.99
Greece
Hungary
Iceland
Ireland
Italy
Latvia
Lithuania
Luxembourg
Macedonia
Netherlands
Norway
Poland
Portugal
Romania
Serbia
Slovakia
Slovenia
Spain
Sweden
Switzerland
Turkey
Ukraine

North America
Canada
Mexico
USA

Central America/Caribbean
Bahamas
Jamaica

South America
Argentina
Brazil
Chile
Colombia

Africa
Dijbouti
South Africa
Western Sahara

Asia
China
Hong Kong
Japan
India
Indonesia
Malaysia
Russia
South Korea
Singapore
Taiwan
The Philipines

Middle East
Israel
U.A.E

Australasia
Australia
New Zealand - 1.34.61 (word.)

Number : 61 - thats 31.4% of the world.
Current Champions - Croatia
lol a few of them are spelt wrong..

But just to point out one in particular, you spelt Philippines
Quote from J@tko :
U.A.E (is this Asia?)

United Arab Emirates - borders Saudi Arabia.
Hey man you forgot Holland
How many is that in total? :P
Too lazy to count them, but it looks like...many..phew
Aww, my country is not there

Make me happy again
You forgot the best country, HOLLAND
Why not list them alphabetically? Makes it easier for people to see if a certain country is in the list
you forgot Slovenia to !
Quote from Nosser :You forgot the best country, HOLLAND

Holland is not a country. The Netherlands is
Quote from Mithras :lol a few of them are spelt wrong..

Have changed that - what else?

Quote from thisnameistaken :United Arab Emirates - borders Saudi Arabia.

Thanks....

Quote from The Very End :How many is that in total? :P
Too lazy to count them, but it looks like...many..phew

Added a running count - gd idea

Quote from obsolum :Why not list them alphabetically? Makes it easier for people to see if a certain country is in the list

Also very gd idea - im onto that
woo for england.

heres my PB for blackwood.

Here we go for New Zealand. I think I can do better than this, I only had a quick go in hotlap mode.

1:34.610
Attached images
bl1xfghlmode.PNG
Quote from Mithras :lol a few of them are spelt wrong..

Lol, as an American, you should be able to spell "spelled".
Especially when complaining about spelling mistakes.

Quote from Wikipedia :
Spelt (Triticum spelta) is a hexaploid species of wheat. Spelt was an important staple in parts of Europe from the Bronze Age to medieval times; it now survives as a relict crop in Central Europe and has found a new market as a health food. Spelt is sometimes considered a subspecies of the closely related species common wheat (T. aestivum), in which case its botanical name is considered to be Triticum aestivum subsp. spelta

@OP, gj listing the majority of the LFS users countries. Even mine
However, at this point it might be easier to list countries where LFS hasn't spread to. Would be a hell of a shorter list that that
Quote from gohfeld23 :
However, at this point it might be easier to list countries where LFS hasn't spread to. Would be a hell of a shorter list that that

So we can go on a road trip and spread the word?
Nice. I've been spreading LFS to my mates at school, but it seems that not many people around here are racing enthusiasts.... Oh well...
It's quite an admirable list. I'd actually like to see the current LFSW country chart divided up more than it is already for that reason.

Problem is, just because someone's avatar or profile says they're from that country, doesn't actually mean they are. Like the handful of people who have Antarctica listed as their country

But you know that with Bawbag on our side, the UK (and particularly Scotland) owns you all
Quote from Dajmin :But you know that with Bawbag on our side, the UK (and particularly Scotland) owns you all

Well thats just bullshit, out from our size Norway has a lot of tallented drivers
Quote from gohfeld23 :Lol, as an American, you should be able to spell "spelled".
Especially when complaining about spelling mistakes.

Actually you can use both spelled and spelt! Even if spelt fells more natural to me
Quote from Dajmin :Problem is, just because someone's avatar or profile says they're from that country, doesn't actually mean they are. Like the handful of people who have Antarctica listed as their country

i realised that after i posted the list, but thanks 4 bringing it up - also people have 'Other' as their country, so id like to know where they're actually from.

Quote from PlusP :You might want to move Mexico into North America.

alright - moved - thanks
LOL Russia is in Europe, not an Asia :-)
bad geographer ))

LFS Across the world
(29 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG