The online racing simulator
[DP] Newton Drift S2
(15 posts, started )
[DP] Newton Drift S2
#2 - Woyta
One simple trick for slow PC. Record in half speed and limimt framerate in LFS and recording SW.

2*15fps = 30fps.
Quote from Woyta :One simple trick for slow PC. Record in half speed and limimt framerate in LFS and recording SW.

2*15fps = 30fps.

Actully recording at 30 and doubling it to 60 would work better
problem
but i have a problem with fraps
it cant record videos in LFS, more than 15fps, in the settings i write 30fps, but it records in only 15fps, this problem is only in LFS, in games like DiRT , GTA SA, and others it is ok with filming,
i know it is not big problem for me, because i am not BIG fan of moviemaking, but just want to know the reason of my problem
i hope someone can help me,
Some great Drifts..

The FPS rate just ruined it tho.

I know, ingame it goes like 20 FPS... But recording with any programs, goes like 10 FPS O_o... Thanks for coment.
ingame i i get about 40-50 fps replays im lucky to get 30fps my videos dont turn out bad (well maybe to my lack of editing skills) but the footage isnt half bad due to setting up fraps correctly i suggest you read the help files
Quote from Woyta :One simple trick for slow PC. Record in half speed and limimt framerate in LFS and recording SW.

2*15fps = 30fps.

Fraps actually auto-limits the FPS, so you don't need to limit it in LFS.
I used to get 90 FPS with my FPS limiter, then i turned it off now i get 120 FPS.

ah...FPS is just so bad, it spoils the whole movie
I need new computer, because is a 2.400, 512 mb ram, and 32 mb of grafic! LOL!
Quote from Newtonyo :I need new computer, because is a 2.400, 512 mb ram, and 32 mb of grafic! LOL!

You can get good FPS with only chnging Video Card. My Specs are a bit lower than yours except having 128Mb VideoCard (Its still shit tho) and using doubling fps trick I can get a smooth image
O.k video, just bad that the FPS is as low as it is in this video.
But, if you look away from that, a ok video.
Quote from [RF]-art555 :You can get good FPS with only chnging Video Card. My Specs are a bit lower than yours except having 128Mb VideoCard (Its still shit tho) and using doubling fps trick I can get a smooth image

Uhh... Well, my brohter, maybe changes the computer and buy a good computer, but don't know when... :S Thanks for coment!

[DP] Newton Drift S2
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG