The online racing simulator
Welcome to the CTRA website
Rofl
Ooooh, and it's an iWeb site like the first STCC one.
#4 - richy
haha funny site.
Quote from Becky Rose :Ooooh, and it's an iWeb site like the first STCC one.

Yes, becuase only old people, retards, and people who can't think use Mac's.
LOL. How is your iMac now Dustin, do you finaly have a working one?
There is no such thing as a working Mac, it's just pretending to work, so when I actually need it to work, it breaks.
:ices_rofl
#10 - FL!P
Quote from dawesdust_12 :There is no such thing as a working Mac, it's just pretending to work, so when I actually need it to work, it breaks.

I only have working Macs, so maybe you are the problem?

And this site will probably get more hits in the coming week than in its whole existence.
I am the problem, I break my mac tons, I thought it said "I LOVE BEING THROWN OUT WINDOWS!!"

Oh well, maybe I should stop using Leopard until it actually gets released, that's most of my problems.
#12 - FL!P
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Oh well, maybe I should stop using Leopard until it actually gets released, that's most of my problems.

Official or unofficial versions? If you're using unofficial versions (versions you're not supposed to use, I mean), then don't be surprised.

I don't want to sound like I'm lecturing you, but each build comes with a list of known and pending issue, and things (like install methods) that aren't supported yet. So if you get them from unofficial sources, you probably miss lots of indispensable info.
No, I get the info, I just throw it out the window and install it anyways, but that's where I fail. I've decided to wait for release.
Ha ha, very nice sight..... Let's all email them and ask why we were banned from the CTRA servers!!! !

Freakin rich snobs and their resident associations... We have them everywhere over here building their little snobby communities of McMansions and invading my nice country setting. Build 'em up and pack 'em in is their motto. Someday, after I'm gone, my property will have 10 houses on it.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG