The online racing simulator
Driver Emotions
(30 posts, started )
Quote from mutt107 :i think this should be added wen u hit the wall it it shakes up screen for a couple sec's and wrecks should be like this http://youtube.com/watch?v=Zs9cfIxcV-8

What? Rediculously overdone car rotation and skidmarks in the grass even when the car is airborn? These crashes look worse than the strange object collision launches in LfS.
Quote from ColeusRattus :What? Rediculously overdone car rotation and skidmarks in the grass even when the car is airborn? These crashes look worse than the strange object collision launches in LfS.

lol i know but if lfs make crashes like this but mods it a little it will be great,
Why suggest basing crash physics off of EA? Everyone knows they are the worst at making racing games. If I wanted crash physics based off another game, it would be NR2003. But, I want to see what Scawen can do with aero modelling.
Nice graphics (bit too saturated as most others though) and damage visualization!
-
(simscube) DELETED by simscube
i'm fine with driver emotions as long as they aren't TIR (total immersive racing. so they say.) style. though I swear the AI have ganged up on me and tried to take me out.

Driver Emotions
(30 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG