The online racing simulator
Middle East and Asia?
(16 posts, started )
Middle East and Asia?
I have a quick question. Are there any good ovals in the Middle East and Asia?
Other than Motegi, no.
Motegi Super Speedway is a great Oval, they should race that in Nascar, they have to use brakes on diz 1!!!!
Quote from BlueFlame :Motegi Super Speedway is a great Oval, they should race that in Nascar, they have to use brakes on diz 1!!!!

...like 95% of the ovals currently used by NASCAR?
Quote from DeadWolfBones :...like 95% of the ovals currently used by NASCAR?

ok, BAR Richmond and Pocono, the others they just back off, they only touch the brakes if they are running into someone. I have played all the NASCAR games, and i don't recall any braking needed on any tracks... i don't know maybe i am just too damn slow but i was joking in the first place, don't take it so seriously, just because your American doesn't mean NASCAR is the best sport in the world. ok?
Quote from BlueFlame :ok, BAR Richmond and Pocono, the others they just back off, they only touch the brakes if they are running into someone. I have played all the NASCAR games, and i don't recall any braking needed on any tracks... i don't know maybe i am just too damn slow but i was joking in the first place, don't take it so seriously, just because your American doesn't mean NASCAR is the best sport in the world. ok?

No it's not but it's not such a sham and you claim to be.

So......have you ever raced in Bristol?

I was just wondering if there's any good ovals SpeedCar can race on.
Quote from lizardfolk :No it's not but it's not such a sham and you claim to be.

So......have you ever raced in Bristol?

I was just wondering if there's any good ovals SpeedCar can race on.

Indy Car raced at Motegi once didn't they?
I think so but i really dont know
Ya it did along with one nascar race here

Quote :
The oval course is the only one of its kind in Japan, and currently is only used once a year for racing. It is a low-banked, 1.549 mile long egg-shaped course, with turns 3 and 4 being much tighter than turns 1 and 2. On March 28, 1998, CART held the inaugural race at Twin Ring Motegi Speedway. The race was won by Mexican driver, Adrian Fernandez . CART continued racing at Twin Ring Motegi Speedway from 1998-2002. In 2003, Honda entered the Indy Racing League and race became a part of the IRL schedule. In addition to IndyCar Racing, the track has also hosted a single NASCAR exhibition race in 1998.
In one of the great ironies of the sport, Honda, which had built the oval for the express purpose of developing its oval-racing program for Indycar Racing, did not win a race at the track for its first six years of operation. In 2004 Dan Wheldon took the first win for Honda on the oval.

Why do people talk about Ovals and say there is more corners than there actually is.

Twin Ring Motegi Super Speedway does NOT have 4 corners. Indianapolis does and you can Clearly see the difference on a map too.

Stereotype NASCAR commentator 'ITS THE DEADLY TURN 4' No, actually , its the deadly turn 2 and its the same as turn 1 so whats the difference!?
Quote from BlueFlame :ok, BAR Richmond and Pocono

and Bristol and Martinsville and Rchmond and Phoenix and California and Homestead and New Hampshire and Milwaukee, and possibly Dover, and Indianapolis.I'm not even taking this seriously, i'm just here to prove a point.

I've never heard of a Oval in the middle east. But i wouldn't be surprised if Bernie has some wealthy oil company build something that will race Speedcar and F1.
Would be nice to have 1 Oval race track on the F1 calender, and im not suggesting they get MORE than 1 oval, maybe the US grandprix should , BE an oval race, because, thats where the Americans strongpoint.
Quote from BlueFlame :Stereotype NASCAR commentator 'ITS THE DEADLY TURN 4' No, actually , its the deadly turn 2 and its the same as turn 1 so whats the difference!?

It's not. It's egg shaped. But I do get the point about saying that it has too many corners.

Quote : Would be nice to have 1 Oval race track on the F1 calender, and im not suggesting they get MORE than 1 oval, maybe the US grandprix should , BE an oval race, because, thats where the Americans strongpoint.

Not possible. A current F1 engine would blow if it spent more than 20 seconds flat out.
Quote from duke_toaster :It's not. It's egg shaped. But I do get the point about saying that it has too many corners.

Not possible. A current F1 engine would blow if it spent more than 20 seconds flat out.

Drivers are full throttle for ~23 seconds between the exit of T11 and the braking zone for T1 at Indy.
Quote from duke_toaster :It's not. It's egg shaped. But I do get the point about saying that it has too many corners.

No, i was saying The NASCAR commentators seem to split 1 corner into 2 corners. making the Super speedway have 4 corners, just like daytona..

And who said they couldn't use heavier intakage, or just limit the RPM to a safe point, if other teams thought their engine was more stable they are welcome to try
It's a great track for SpeedCar but F1 will never race there or any other ovals and thx god, we have enough fatalities in F1 already

Still, with nascar receiving so much international interest they should go back to Japan

Middle East and Asia?
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG