The online racing simulator
Track-Vehicle Combo's you love
(40 posts, started )
FOX - BL1 (rev too), SO Town & Long rev, AS National, KY National, WE rev
XFR - BL1, SO Town rev, AS National, AS Club
GTR's - KY GP, SO Long, WE, BL
UF1 - Anything short. Banger racing is fun too.
My current favorite combo is the XRR/FZR on Westhill. I simply love that track and could drive it for hours on end.

My second favorite would probably be the GT Turbo on Blackwood. Even though that's a demo combo I still find it to be a ton of fun, especially when the drivers are of similar skill level.
The F08 in city long can be fun, but I hope I'll never have to race that combo
#29 - axus
Quote from CrazyICE :i love:
FE Club/rev. /w uf1/xfg
AS Cadet/rev, /w uf1/xfg

but i don't really have so much time to enjoy otehr cars and combis

Take a few of the rear drives on the skid pan. Do some drifting. Learn to control them. Then take them on the track - makes an amazing difference. You will soon love ALL cars in LFS (except the MRT).
Fox So Town

F08 WE

UF1000 SO Long
Im loving XF GTR on AS CLUB at the moment
South City Long and TBO
Quote from Gener_AL (UK) :South City Long and TBO

Oh don't I know it
I'd have to say the FOX in LFS.

But to be a little more specific:

FOX on So Long. I love the track, so many challenges. And I love the way the FOX just hangs on no matter how much you give it. I find myself getting into a rhythm where I am actually aiming the car at the armco on the insides of the corners at turn in, then skipping past in a drift. I like going round and round and never clipping a barrier, but coming "oh so close" so often.
FZR + AS Historic
RA + Southcity Sprint track 2
F8 + Kyoto GP Long

S!
AS club reverse with the FXO im loving that track by far my favorite!
hmm, i like fox on westhill, and ive been really gettinto fox at bl1 lately. also i made a 'personal touch' race of champions autocross track, for 2 people only, and thats good fun in the fxo

but i hate most fe tracks, those curbs get me every time
Kyoto Nat FO8/FOX
So Town Fox
Westhill FXR
BL Gp GTI
UF @ Kyoto Oval.

Not really. But it's good sleeping medicine. I would say GTR @ Kyoto GP. But I have never really learned it because no one plays KV GP on the servers.
fz50 bl2

Track-Vehicle Combo's you love
(40 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG