The online racing simulator
lights for drag straight
(16 posts, started )
#1 - m4ccy
lights for drag straight
I heard it is possible somehow to attach start lights to the dragstrip for demo drag servers. Thus detecting false starts and stuff. Can any1 enlighten me on this subject. I would like to use it on my popular drag server.
Demo users don't have a dragstrip. If you mean the back straight at Blackwood, then you can't add lights to it.
Wow, that's clever. I never knew about that.
Dam, that is one cool mod. I wonder why i've never seen it before.
It actually works pretty well, online, I couldn't get it to work offline.
#7 - m4ccy
yay
well i found the mod and it works wonderful, demo server PURE DRAG24hr some of u may know me as Sazan or POLICE1 :-) ALL WELCOME, dedicated bandwidth. join join join. I forgot who made this mod but my hat goes off to you sir :-p
#8 - m4ccy
Popular
Due to the extreme popularity of this mod i have created a 2nd server, may also create a 3rd.
Yesterday I went to your server and you said that the mod isn't workking so I hope it is now... I'm going to visit it now!
it is less than perfect, occasionally the lights shut themselves off. when running though it is really good, however i cant be bothered to host anymore to many nubcakes and cheaters. this my last log entry goodbye cruel LFS world.
stupid kids.......

not very nice to say that
#12 - Knu
Quote from m4ccy :it is less than perfect, occasionally the lights shut themselves off.

Care to elaborate what and when it actually happens? Does the program crash? If so, could you provide a screenshot of it?

whats the server called? i may have a go at this
Quote from Knu :Care to elaborate what and when it actually happens? Does the program crash? If so, could you provide a screenshot of it?

Insim ERROR: would block
or
TCP ERROR: WOULD BLOCK.

it is most likely a jealous server host spamming my insim port.
In game no message is displayed the lights just simply go off.

But on dedicated server screen it comes up with a whole bunch of tcp errors just before program collapses.
I will get a snapshot soon, watch this space.
Quote from m4ccy :well i found the mod and it works wonderful, demo server PURE DRAG24hr some of u may know me as Sazan or POLICE1 :-) ALL WELCOME, dedicated bandwidth. join join join. I forgot who made this mod but my hat goes off to you sir :-p

I couldn't find the server for some reason
I found a server. good fun actually. if you get away from the n00bs.

lights for drag straight
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG