The online racing simulator
I want to promote Ectypes work. -> Bodykit
(32 posts, started )
But where is an easy usable XRT Bodykit (png-format)??? JPG-Bodykits are useless IMHO - aspecially when they are including standard shades, so it is not possible to pick out parts. Ectype's is pretty cool but i dislike that carbon parts and can't get rid of them
Quote from paceman :But where is an easy usable XRT Bodykit (png-format)??? JPG-Bodykits are useless IMHO - aspecially when they are including standard shades, so it is not possible to pick out parts. Ectype's is pretty cool but i dislike that carbon parts and can't get rid of them

U mean PSD not PNG.

And you bumped this thread :bananadea
PNG, yes! My fault. Well the Ectype work is great but IMHO it is no Bodykit. It is just a skin. A very nice one of course... Although I feel sorry for that poor banana I'm still searching an XRT bodykit... ;-)
i also want a PSD format for this dudes awsome kit
Quote from Shadowww :..................And you bumped this thread :bananadea

Whats your point ?. So he bumped it and now what ?? A flaming symbol ?. :doh:

Shadoww since you have a S2 account you getting a bit nasty sometimes for no reason. He asks something on a older thread. A good question bcus several looking for it in a PSD style instead of a JPEG or PNG.
Thx. Well at least I did not found what I was looking for, but I found a lot that was quite close. So i made my own Bodykit. After I finished my 1st XRT (release soon) kamikaze answered a PM of mine, giving me that useful link:

http://www.lfsdrift.net/index.php?topic=769.0

I wish I had that 2 days ago. Well never mind, maybe I can host my kit somewhere and the I will share it with You guys...
Quote from paceman :PNG, yes! My fault. Well the Ectype work is great but IMHO it is no Bodykit. It is just a skin. A very nice one of course... Although I feel sorry for that poor banana I'm still searching an XRT bodykit... ;-)

ditto

I want to promote Ectypes work. -> Bodykit
(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG