The online racing simulator
Custom View
(5 posts, started )
Custom View
Hello, I have been experimenting with some new custom views as to squeeze every inch out of my lap times and just wanted to know if something was possible.

I have grown to like the cockpit view with the Forces mode on (F Button) but found that it applies it to every car on the track. I would like this view but see the full body work off the otehr players? is this possible.

This is the view I want, but as you can see it applies to other drivers.

http://img207.imageshack.us/my.php?image=forcedv1.jpg

This is the closest I got with the Custon View settings but call me picky but I wanted the drivers arms and steering wheel in the view aswell.

Sorry if this has been asked before but I tried the search, and could not figure out thumnails either unless the preview only shows the links?

Thanks anyway
#2 - J@tko
im sure that theres a button that does that - look on the lfs manual
When using wheels view, the car is not drawn at all, that includes the steering wheel and driver. I think you're out of luck.
#4 - ajp71
You want to race with forces view, wouldn't it just get in the way and not really tell you much with just the front and no time to look at it? I'd suggest using a view like the second one as your best option.
I know what you mean, with forces view I am not looking at the forces on the car. Its just like that when driving i need to see the steering wheel as I some times use the steering wheel as a guide to how far my wheels have turned. Its sort of subconcious I guess, similar to when you sort of glance at your speedometer without taking your eyes off the road for long (or is that just me?). Either way i have found my momentum again in cockpit view, but I must sayracing with wheels view really how much more of the track you can use where as you could not see in cockpit view. Also i believe this helped me get that little bit faster experimenting with that view.

ps thanks for the replys anyway

Custom View
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG