The online racing simulator
Battlestar rims + others
(32 posts, started )
Battlestar rims + others
0.0 need s2 nowwwwwwwwwwww
Top notch work as always Siim, now I need to enter an XRT league in order to take these beauties in action
Looks great
Just one question - how do I use them?
BeSpoke does not work with the viewer and you need this to use them:

BeSpoke
every pack i have downloaded there has not been ONE single rim i like..

you know what im gonna say next
which file do you put the wheels in?
awwww
Quote from Mika_Raymond :every pack i have downloaded there has not been ONE single rim i like..

you know what im gonna say next

..that you are going to make a rim pack with good rims?
thanks
looks good
Nice! erm, how do i use them ?
Search for Bespoke
Quote from Supra-mkiv :Nice! erm, how do i use them ?

You run LFS after that you run Bespoke you choose the car (xfg,xrg or xrt)
you choose a .rim file by browsing em and you do export throught Bespoke if it dont appear on your car pit and leave and youll see the new rim and finally bespoke dont work online(you need the default rims to play online)
Quote from Cash_FLow :You run LFS after that you run Bespoke you choose the car (xfg,xrg or xrt)
you choose a .rim file by browsing em and you do export throught Bespoke if it dont appear on your car pit and leave and youll see the new rim and finally bespoke dont work online(you need the default rims to play online)

Did all that and it doesn't work. Can anyone tell me why nothing happens?
Quote from shiny_red_cobra :Did all that and it doesn't work. Can anyone tell me why nothing happens?

The actual BeSpoke exe has to be in your LFS directory.
It is in my LFS directory. I run the game, then I run BeSpoke, I export some rim to LFS, and nothing changes. This rims in the game are the same.
Quote from shiny_red_cobra :It is in my LFS directory. I run the game, then I run BeSpoke, I export some rim to LFS, and nothing changes. This rims in the game are the same.

~solved~
Quote from motary :..that you are going to make a rim pack with good rims?

haha no mate was gonna say that i LOVE the rims in this pack
Nice rims, but not quite what I'm looking for....so how do you import wheel mesh into LFS?
EDIT - Try this guide with your current version, it might work.

NOTE - to run bespoke you have to be running version V, well im sure there is other versions what you can run it for, but i know version V works, so its all good =D

Download of version v -
http://files.filefront.com/Liv ... o/;6403779;/fileinfo.html

Instructions ;

1. Put the .exe of bespoke in your LFS version V folder.
2. Run the .exe of bespoke, you should get the following window,
http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/9605/bespoke1en7.jpg
3. Run LFS version V and go back to bespoke.
4. Click File>Open and open whichever wheel you like, then click LFS>Export to LFS...
(http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/7787/bespoke2rw4.jpg)
5. Open LFS version V back up and select any command (exit pit, enter pit, start race) to allow the wheels to load to the game and voila! New wheels!

Hope you liked my little guide lol, i suppose i have nothing better to do at 3.14AM
hey nice rim pack bro..
motary/ Siim, im kinda interested in joining a small drift tream and i was wondering if i could maybe join yours..if so do u have a server or something where i could tryout if need?

thanks..
Yo, how you slice the spokes into two?

No bananas plox. I just wanna know.
Very nice program! I use it to create one more rim for XFG.

This is my creation:

download this rim

Battlestar rims + others
(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG