The online racing simulator
Need help with making 2pedal and clutch,throttle,brake system
So I have 240degree wheel with 2pedal and buttons.I want to have 3pedal system without buying extra 3pedal(thrustmaster got extra 3pedal set) .Is it possible somehow to make pedals work as a clutch and throttle and if u press button on wheel it makes clutch open and clutch pedal work as brake(for heel-and-toe) .Im bored of senq gearbox without any action.Please help me mod creators.
with logitech driving force pro you can do that i think with the profiler.

The best thing to do is to buy another pedal for like $10 off ebay.
cant see how you would be able to do heel toe though, not really possible with out 3 pedals or just a button on the steering wheel acting as a clutch, but thats lame.
seems very unrealistic to have to switch from clutch to brake function for a pedal by pressing a button on the wheel.
Shop for a cheap used set of pedals like stone says
I have two complete sets of wheels and pedals because force feedback for the first one died and got another one with warranty

Now I have 2 wheels and 4 pedals!:woohoo:
I have MOMO and bought a set of pedals for $1. I cut them in half and now i use only one of the pedals as clutch and i menaged to connected it to the Game port of my sound card with only 3 wires, since it's axis . Some people told me that it should work only with 2 wires but i couldn't nenage it to work, so now they are three. It's calibrated with program called DXTweak2. Now the clutch works perfect!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG