The online racing simulator
Very weird problem after XP reinstall
A week ago I reinstalled my computer because I got a new HDD. Before reinstalling I backup up my LFS folder on an external harddisk. After reinstall I copied back the backup to my games folder and started LFS. I noticed I had to unlock S2 again but I think this is normal. But since the reinstall I have a very weird problem. When driving on Blackwood (doesn't matter which car I'm driving) the engine stops after one lap (It always seems to be on the same point although this DOES seem to be dependent on the car I'm driving) and I can't restart the car again with the I button (yes, I'm pressing it for a few seconds ). It's very weird, I'm driving and all of a sudden I can't throttle anymore and the car just rolls to a standstill. I have no idea whether this is because I'm accidentally wrecking the engine or something (I have auto clutch and those other settings beneath it turned on) or if it is just a bug. Any ideas?

By the way, I'm using a Driving Force Pro, maybe it has something to do with that.
:ices_rofl

Put some more fuel in
(Garage > Info tab)
Haha, this is so funny , I feel like a complete n00b.

Indeed, I just found out that I had my fuel level on 1%. No idea how this happened though. Thanks for the help
Quote from chainzz :Haha, this is so funny , I feel like a complete n00b.

Indeed, I just found out that I had my fuel level on 1%. No idea how this happened though. Thanks for the help

lol atleast your name isn't lfsnoob
Quote from harjun :lol atleast your name isn't lfsnoob

hahahahahahaahaha.......................................
Quote from niall09 :hahahahahahaahaha.......................................

wow thats an (OVER) enthusiastic laugh....
lol AHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhahahahahahahaha...

Quote from harjun :lol AHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhahahahahahahaha...

no, you killed it.....
Hey hey hey, a little more respect for noobs
yes like the guy said..more respect for harjun!
#11 - CSU1
Quote from chainzz :It's very weird, I'm driving and all of a sudden I can't throttle anymore and the car just rolls to a standstill. I have no idea whether this is because I'm accidentally wrecking the engine or something (I have auto clutch and those other settings beneath it turned on) or if it is just a bug. Any ideas?

dunno?...dodgy dfp power supply adaptor???
Excuse me... do you read threads?

He was Outa gas!
Quote from CSU1 :dunno?...dodgy dfp power supply adaptor???

rofl, bit late there mate xD
#15 - CSU1
AHAHAHAHA!

lol, maybe you were pressing brake instead of accelarate?
Stop posting, for the love of god man, stop it
Harjun, he already figured it out, maybe reading might be a good idea to invest in?
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Harjun, he already figured it out, maybe reading might be a good idea to invest in?

was a joke
Quote from harjun :lol atleast your name isn't lfsnoob

I was laughing at the stupidity of that sentence...wasn't even funny
This was funny for the first 3 or 4 posts. It's not neccessary for all this spam of laughing. This isn't RSC. The forum is really heading downhill......
lighten up dude jeez, its abit of fun.
Quote from Stone in Focus :lighten up dude jeez, its abit of fun.

in this forum...you arent ALLOWED fun....its a bit stupid. you do anything, people will just find any bit of fault in your 1 post...and flame you for nearly any post...apart from their bum chums
there's a huge difference between being funny and being annoying to the Nth degree. Eyes are rolling with every post you make
Quote from Stone in Focus :lighten up dude jeez, its abit of fun.

yep....you see what i mean?, i hope you have fun and don't come one of those people...i say, Have fun.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG