The online racing simulator
Round 2 what combo?
Could someone tell me what combo is next?

On the BOTT site its TBO but in the forum it`s MRT...

I`m not the first who had asked about it, but i need to know if it`s TBO on
Aston North Rev...
#2 - Gil07
I think it's TBO at AS7R.
and what about the class balancing..? Will FXO and RB4 have some extra weight?
#5 - Jakg
EXTRA?!

The RB4 is too fast, yes, but the FXO is already a lame duck as it is!
I guess it's too late anyway now for balancing the whole thing. Looking at previous discussions we'll probably need 2 weeks alone to come to a conclusion whether or not we should, and how balance the cars lol.
Most teams/drivers already have made a choice about what car to drive so making changes now isn't making it any easier, after all next race is pretty close.
Quote from Michel 4AGE :I guess it's too late anyway now for balancing the whole thing. Looking at previous discussions we'll probably need 2 weeks alone to come to a conclusion whether or not we should, and how balance the cars lol.

And there will be 3 different sites stating 3 different numbers.
Well I know in the last round I chose the wrong car. I chose (or my team did for me) the XFG, which was waayy slower....

Anyone have any ideas the difference with the TBO's?
#9 - Jakg
RB4 is fastest by far, then XRT, then FXO (by far slowest).
The RB4 isn't that much faster and the RB4 can't last on tyres half as well as the XRT and the FXO's a little bit better than the RB4 AFAIK.

Really, it's the way it should be, as at the moment the XRT is by far the car to be in and considering it's the hardest car to drive thats a good thing.
Cheers guys, I was hoping the fxo wouldn't be hurt much by class balancing but after doing a few laps online, the best I could manage was 2.19's. It seems I'll be learning the XRT then
Tbh I don't think the FXO is far off was on a KY national the other night on CTRA and was racing against SparkyDave and lordblaster and there top TBO drivers and they were in RB4 if I'm correct and me in FXO was only a second off and I don't think its driving
Quote from Bawbag :The RB4 isn't that much faster and the RB4 can't last on tyres half as well as the XRT and the FXO's a little bit better than the RB4 AFAIK.

Really, it's the way it should be, as at the moment the XRT is by far the car to be in and considering it's the hardest car to drive thats a good thing.

I drove all cars today and i have to say that is right. The XRT is the hardest car. When you handle it right you can be very fast. Fxo seems so sluggardly with the 3% restriction and extra weight. and RB4... its 4wd damnit.

It will be a very cool race and i am not excluding that fast FXO drivers can keep up.
Thank god I'm too slow to be selected for this round, unless me and Jakg get our STCC master-ness (lolz) on for this race.
i hope i dont have to do this race with my pc it's so horrible. 10 fps i am a danger to everybody else . But in the next days there will be a new pc
Why is the server set to GTRs at Kyoto Long?
Tbo?!?!
Can someone define "TBO" please? I have no idea what car this is and its not listed in the LFS Wiki either
TBO = FXO, RB4 & XRT

As for car choice, not much to choose between the RB4 and FXO TBH, the XRT is clearly faster than both, but I wonder if tyres and consistancy will be an issue with the XRT..........
Thanks

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG