The online racing simulator
BeSpoke....:(
(25 posts, closed, started )
Can someone give me help ? Were do i put the Bespoke (.rim) files ?
anywhere on your C: drive (or which ever drive you have your files on)
Quote from grandma_07 :Can someone give me help ? Were do i put the Bespoke (.rim) files ?

The "Recycling Bin" folder. And then, you have to right click on the recycling bin icon, and click "Empty Recycle bin" to get them loaded into BeSpoke.
Quote from wheel4hummer :The "Recycling Bin" folder. And then, you have to right click on the recycling bin icon, and click "Empty Recycle bin" to get them loaded into BeSpoke.

Man, that was so hilarious! /sarcasm
" You will need the BeSpoke program to use these custom wheels in LFS. You can store the .rim files anywhere on your hard drive that you wish, the BeSpoke program itself must exist and be run from your LFS folder. Please enjoy our selection of custom files."
#6 - th84
Quote from wheel4hummer :The "Recycling Bin" folder. And then, you have to right click on the recycling bin icon, and click "Empty Recycle bin" to get them loaded into BeSpoke.

:chairs:

that was he was banned?
Quote from f1r3b4ll :" You will need the BeSpoke program to use these custom wheels in LFS. You can store the .rim files anywhere on your hard drive that you wish, the BeSpoke program itself must exist and be run from your LFS folder. Please enjoy our selection of custom files."

Thanks your reply was the best.
PS:i found out how to do it
No way was that the only reason..?
I'm still lost regarding Bespoke I put it in my LFS folder but to be honest I don't know what too with it next
#12 - Jakg
Quote from kurent :No way was that the only reason..?

Only reason? Probably not. Final Straw? Look at some of his recent Political Posts...
If you notice, wheel has had a degraded attitude pretty much for his entire stay here, speaking to everyone like we are retards, when only most of us are (joking ). That sort of post that he made was completely useless, atleast if you're gonna give a sarcastic post, put the correct answer in the same post afterwards, don't be an idiot.

Quote from Playapimp :he was such a good person

L
O
L
Quote from 11SuLLy11 :I'm still lost regarding Bespoke I put it in my LFS folder but to be honest I don't know what too with it next

Read the Readme file in the Rar/Zip file
Can you please not use colour so often, it's really counter-intuitive to read your posts.
Soz...(RED any better)
Use standard black.
people will take you serious
Quote from 11SuLLy11 :Use standard black.
people will take you serious

Lol , read my signiture....IM THE COLOUR MAN
#21 - Davo
rofl at colour man

LOL Davo - Gay Pride Stars n Stripes! George W would love that

I just noticed w4h got punk'd - wth? I mean, perhaps it was inevitable in some ways, given his rather, shall we say "argumentative" tendencies, but I guess I just completely missed what happened ... ah well
If by "argumentative", you mean complete disregard for everyone else. He took the most offensive, un-caring attitude, and fought with anyone who disagreed with him. Even if he was outright wrong, he'd still try and fight his (useless) point.
You're right Dustin, he never had a point and he was just interested in disrupting everything, running away when exposed. If he just listened to what other people had to say (that's a form of caring) he wouldn't be banned at the moment. For instance, when I said I was tired and this is much worse than being angry.

Obviously I wasn't the only one being tired: he's been warned countless times. But he didn't care. So he just asked for a ban.
#25 - Gunn
He'll be back in a few days. And this thread has done its job for the topic-starter.
This thread is closed

(25 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG