The online racing simulator
'need a little bit more money
(15 posts, closed, started )
hey people i just got 35.08 euro on my paypal account but it seems i need to have €36,31 EUR ,so can u people give a little bit money to me like 10 cents to 1euro 30 so i can buy s2 please guys if i need to add 1 euro to my paypal account i need2 wait a month.. so can u guys give me a little bit of money . If u want to give somthing to me pm me and il give u my paypal [removed]
regards spike
victor i wanne buy s2 but i only have 35.08€ and it cost 36.31 euro is it possible i can get it a little bit cheaper ?? else i need to wait 4 weeks before i have the 1 euro on my paypal account
groetjes spike
if you wash my car, sure
Quote from spikeguns :victor i wanne buy s2 but i only have 35.08€ and it cost 36.31 euro is it possible i can get it a little bit cheaper ?? else i need to wait 4 weeks before i have the 1 euro on my paypal account
groetjes spike

Give me your PayPal info and I'll transfer €1 to you.
Patience is a good trait to learn. 1 month will be worth it, how long have you been a demo racer?
Any sign in yr post that you'll repay the money begged for when your month wait is over?
Quote from CasseBent :if you wash my car, sure

i live in Netherlands so i cant do it else i would and bbo it isent ±o
i need € 1.31 ±o

my email is spikeguns007@hotmail.com

if u need further info add me on hotmail-msn and we will talk or post it here
:blank:
Attached images
paypal.png
I've been to Nl loads of times. plenty of cars need cleaning there.....
i see i pmed u whit thanks and can u tell me how can i cansel a payment can u tell me . greets spike
I'm sorry? I'm not quite following you. Why would you like to cancel a payment? Did more people send you money? I don't care, you can keep my €2.
i dont wanna cancel ur payment but my bank payment i accedently clicked the wrong account
Obviously the wrong thread for this discussion. You're on your own mate, turrah!
lol cant u tell me XD
This thread is closed

(15 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG