The online racing simulator
Aero/engine change
(7 posts, started )
Aero/engine change
Yes I do know that there's millions of threads about how the engine damage is grossly incomplete and the aero damage non-existent.

But my questions is not whether it will be changed. My question is HOW it'll be changed? Will it gradually increase with the patches or will it just be fully implemented with a whole new client (S3)?
I guess we'll see an update in a patch. To start with it'll be bigger updates, then smaller refinements in later patches. Then, eventually, that bit will get rewritten completely (probably, that's just how it goes), and it'll be different again.
Thxs, believe it or not it's very annoying for me to see these damages non existent it's the ONLY thing that rFactor has over LFS
Quote from lizardfolk :Thxs, believe it or not it's very annoying for me to see these damages non existent it's the ONLY thing that rFactor has over LFS

umm.. real tracks,cars,graphics...
Real tracks and cars aren't all that good - most are terrible copies (especially UK circuits)

Graphics are a lot worse in rFactor.
Another question would be, to what degree they change. Meaning how improved do you think it will get.
The devs have been amazingly quite for quite a while. Hmmm....

Aero/engine change
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG